Author Topic: FRAUD: Numerous New Yorkers Claim “Mail In” Ballots Cast In Their Name Without Their Knowledge  (Read 1412 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Iowa works similarly as you describe. There are ways to cheat the early voting system piecemeal, but not so directly unless you got someone(s) on the inside.

What always bothers me is all the unsecured boxes of ballots that always seem to appear, and I assume disappear without a trace.

The previous county auditor here was known to play games with boxes of ballots years ago.

@Free Vulcan

I remember during one of the Obomber elections a state election official in a forgotten state (chemo brain) was stopped for suspicion of drunk driving,and when his car was searched there was at least one ballot box of votes in it. And was after the pols had closed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Free Vulcan

I am not sure you are right that "if" boxes of ballots are "found", they get accepted.  Unless that county is run by crooks from the County Judge to the District Attorney, down to the custodian, those ballots would NOT be counted.

@Victoria33

Ever heard of a place called "Philadelphia". I remember once the Dim candidate there "only" got  104 percent of the registered vote,and the Dims were outraged and screaming voter fraud because the Dim candidate typically got  110 percent or more of the registered vote.

Seriously.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!