Author Topic: France launches program to teach Arabic in schools from first grade up through university courses  (Read 553 times)

rangerrebew

France launches program to teach Arabic in schools from first grade up through university courses

May 19, 2020 3:00 pm By Robert Spencer 

“The anti-national government plans to teach Arabic starting in elementary school, at an age when children have barely discovered the French language. The Arabization and Islamization of France is on the march.”

Yes. What was that you were saying about the Islamization of Europe being a manifestation of hysterical paranoia?

“France: Macron launches programme to teach Arabic in French schools,” by Michael Lord, Voice of Europe, May 17, 2020:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/05/france-launches-program-to-teach-arabic-in-schools-from-first-grade-up-through-university-courses

rangerrebew

It won't be long and the EU will become the MU (Muslim Union).  At that point, freedom is over.  There will be Russia, China, and the MU aligned against America.  All over, gang, the US will have few allies and none with power. :#@$%:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What you see more and more is enlightened White Europeans learning Arabic and Islam.
However, on the flip side, you will never ever see is Muslims learning about Christianity and European languages. With Muslims, everything is always a one way street always flowing in their direction. No Compromise, is at the heart of Islam.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Idiot

It won't be long and the EU will become the MU (Muslim Union).  At that point, freedom is over.  There will be Russia, China, and the MU aligned against America.  All over, gang, the US will have few allies and none with power. :#@$%:
Look at the bright side...we'll be dead in a few years.  happy77

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Someday, in the future country (caliph?) of Frankanastan, the schools may yet still teach "French as a second language"...

Offline mortarman

Who would have guessed that the Frogs would surrender so easily?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mortarman:
"Who would have guessed that the Frogs would surrender so easily?"

Take a good look around, right here.
Who would have guessed that WE would surrender so easily...?

Offline Quasar44

France has become a failed nation due to extreme Marxism

USA seems destined next

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This should be no surprise for anyone.

The problem is that the same thing is happening in the USA, and no one is paying attention.

Yes, we have NO GO ZONES in the USA, just like France.

Yes, we have communities using Sharia Law, just like France.

The Diversity Visa Program, better known as the Greencard Lottery has been admitting about 80% muslims each year by my reckoning since at least 2000.  9/11 did not dampen the influx of muslims to the USA, not even slightly.  Go online and see the numbers.  Iran often leads the list each year for folks coming to the USA  IRAN!!!

We have more muslims in Congress than ever before.  We will have dozens of Ilhan Omars into the future running around.  With political power will come more and more impact on our society.

We are but a step behind Europe.  Gadaffi was right when he said they would win without bullets being fired.