Author Topic: Gov. Northam facing criticism for not wearing mask  (Read 399 times)

Online Hoodat

Gov. Northam facing criticism for not wearing mask
« on: May 24, 2020, 09:08:03 pm »
Gov. Northam facing criticism for not wearing mask

NBC12 Newsroom | May 23, 2020 at 6:18 PM EDT - Updated May 23 at 9:16 PM

RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - Governor Ralph Northam is facing criticism Saturday after his visit to Virginia Beach.

Saturday, Gov. Northam was seen not wearing a mask while outside and around members of the community while visiting Virginia Beach.

“The Governor has repeatedly encouraged wearing face coverings inside or when social distancing is impossible. He was outside today and not expecting to be within six feet of anyone,” Governor Northam’s office told NBC12.

Northam says he was outside today and was not expecting to be within six feet of anyone.

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/05/23/gov-northam-facing-criticism-not-wearing-mask/

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Gov. Northam facing criticism for not wearing mask
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 09:55:43 pm »
Allow me to make a suggestion for the Gubner:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

Mask-pushing governor caught at beach without face mask
Wanted to ' make sure they were following the rules'

Published May 24, 2020 at 11:41am

By Chris White
Daily Caller News Foundation

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam was reportedly caught without a face mask at Virginia Beach Saturday as the Democrat weighs a statewide order requiring citizens to wear masks.

Northam was seen on the beach reviewing security at the beach without a face covering, local outlet NBC12 reported Saturday. The governor’s office later explained in a statement that Northam was “not expecting to be within six feet of anyone.”

“The Governor has repeatedly encouraged wearing face coverings inside or when social distancing is impossible,” Northam’s office said. “He was outside today and not expecting to be within six feet of anyone.”

https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/mask-pushing-governor-caught-beach-without-face-mask/

Offline verga

I really hope that no one is surprised by his hypocrisy.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline EdinVA

Just keep in mind what will happen if northam catches the virus..... lol

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

I Need a face palm emoji
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mortarman

'nother case of Gov. Blackface sayin' "do as I say an'  not as I do".

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Hypocrisy is a prerequisite to being a rat.