Author Topic: Roe vs. Wade plaintiff says she was paid to switch her stance on abortion in new documentary  (Read 814 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Roe vs. Wade plaintiff says she was paid to switch her stance on abortion in new documentary
By Marina Pitofsky - 05/19/20 02:08 PM EDT

Norma McCorvey, the anonymous plaintiff in the landmark Roe v. Wade decision, revealed in a newly-released interview that she protested against abortion rights later in life because she was paid by anti-abortion organizations.

In “AKA Jane Row,” a documentary filmed in the months before her death in 2017 that is set to premiere on FX Friday, McCorvey says that she was paid by anti-abortion groups, the LA Times reported.

“I was the big fish. I think it was a mutual thing. I took their money and they’d put me out in front of the cameras and tell me what to say. That’s what I’d say,” McCorvey said in what she calls a 'deathbed confession.' “It was all an act. I did it well, too. I am a good actress.”

McCorvey also reaffirmed her support for abortion rights in the documentary, stating: “If a young woman wants to have an abortion, that’s no skin off my ass. That’s why they call it choice,” the LA Times reported.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/498549-roe-vs-wade-plaintiff-says-she-was-paid-to-switch-her-stance-on
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Disappointed but not surprised. It just proves that she had no moral compass to begin with.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

She's gone from this world now  I expect she was sufficiently judged for her evil. 

Online Hoodat

Norma McCorvey, the anonymous plaintiff in the landmark Roe v. Wade decision, revealed in a newly-released interview that she protested against abortion rights later in life because she was paid by anti-abortion organizations.

I guess that makes her a whore.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-