Author Topic: 'Obamagate' backfires: Documents show Biden, Obama acted properly  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Obamagate' backfires: Documents show Biden, Obama acted properly
By Marik von Rennenkampff, Opinion Contributor — 05/19/20 01:30 PM EDT

Republicans and right-wing media are in a conspiracy theory-spewing meltdown. In the wake of selective, politically-motivated “leaks” of sensitive documents, conservative pundits are launching an avalanche of baseless attacks against President Trump’s political opponents.

But the reality is brutally obvious: Trump is weaponizing the American government to distract from his catastrophically incompetent pandemic response and the crushing economic fallout.

While right-wing media continue to whip their audiences into hysteria over a nefarious Obama-led plot to undermine Trump, the documents – strategically released by Trump’s political lackeys atop the intelligence and law enforcement communities – do absolutely nothing to further such asinine conspiracy theories. In fact, they prove the opposite.

The recently-disclosed files show the Obama administration’s diligence and focus in the wake of Russia’s sweeping assault on American democracy. Moreover, contrary to unhinged right-wing conspiracy-mongering, the materials demonstrate Obama’s dedication to upholding the FBI’s independence from improper political influence.

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/498494-obamagate-backfires-documents-show-biden-obama-acted-properly
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: 'Obamagate' backfires: Documents show Biden, Obama acted properly
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 08:36:00 pm »
Whew!  Thank goodness that's solved....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 09:13:01 pm »
Whew!  Thank goodness that's solved....

I waited all day for someone to respond...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 09:57:25 pm »
So, let me get this straight.

The Russian collusion fantasy, the FBI FISA abuses and spying on Trump and associates, the ginned up Ukrainian quid pro quo fiasco, the democrat partisan impeachment, the 24/7/365 x 4 media attacks and democratic state perpetual shutdowns were not parts of a plot by democrats (starting with Obama) to undermine Trump?

So it was all just another day in D.C.?

How could I have gotten it so wrong?*

*The preceding was designed and assembled using heavy doses of irony, stitched together with mockery. Some assembly required. Your mileage may vary.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 11:22:11 pm »
One for the whole thread:

:sarc:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 11:24:46 pm »
I waited all day for someone to respond...lol

Reading this, all I could think of was marveling this fellow can actually form words and groupings of them that have the outward appearance of sentences and even paragraphs!  J-School grad!!
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 11:27:57 pm »
Once upon a time.....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2020, 05:28:56 am »
Once upon a time.....
Nice opening, but I still like

It was a dark and stormy night...

Or...
Long, long, ago in a galaxy far, far, away...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2020, 06:40:15 am »
So, let me get this straight.

The Russian collusion fantasy, the FBI FISA abuses and spying on Trump and associates, the ginned up Ukrainian quid pro quo fiasco, the democrat partisan impeachment, the 24/7/365 x 4 media attacks and democratic state perpetual shutdowns were not parts of a plot by democrats (starting with Obama) to undermine Trump?

So it was all just another day in D.C.?

How could I have gotten it so wrong?*

As a former Dim VP and leading Dim intellectual used to state "Whuts sposta be up iz dowen,and whuts sposta be up dowen iz up!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2020, 06:41:47 am »
Reading this, all I could think of was marveling this fellow can actually form words and groupings of them that have the outward appearance of sentences and even paragraphs!  J-School grad!!

@Cyber Liberty

He MUST be a lawyer. Nobody else on the planet can be so wrong with so much conviction.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2020, 08:37:13 pm »