Author Topic: Alan Dershowitz: States Can 'Absolutely' Mandate Vaccinations  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Marisa Herman    |   Tuesday, 19 May 2020 08:43 AM

Attorney Alan Dershowitz says the Constitution gives state governments the power to vaccinate people in order to prevent the spread of a contagious disease.

The Harvard Law School emeritus professor made the legal case during a web-based show, "Crowdsource the Truth" that was live on Facebook on Saturday.

"Let me put it very clearly, you have no constitutional right to endanger the public and spread the disease, even if you disagree. You have no right not to be vaccinated, you have no right not to wear a mask, you have no right to open up your business," he said.

The show’s interviewer Jason Goodman asked his guest if the government rules "you have to be vaccinated, we have to be vaccinated.”

Dershowitz’s answer, “Absolutely.”

more
https://www.newsmax.com/us/coronavirus-vaccines-alan-dershowitz/2020/05/19/id/967964/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dancer

Offline roamer_1

Re: Alan Dershowitz: States Can 'Absolutely' Mandate Vaccinations
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 04:34:58 am »
Stuff like this leaves me waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 06:06:27 am »
Government derives its just powers from the consent of the governed.

I do not consent.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 06:33:52 am »
BROADLY speaking,he is right,PROVIDING you can prove you have the ability and the intent to isolate yourself and your family from all contact with others until the "all clear" is given.

I am guessing in the end it's all about "MY lawyer can whup YOUR lawyers ass!",and "the draw of the judge".

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!