Author Topic: Donald Trump and His Sons Spent the Weekend Sharing Dangerous Conspiracy Theories  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Confusion?  You bet ya.  A pandemic was dumped on this country. The President was hit with the responsibility of leading this country through a pandemic -- never done before. The President pulled the resources from all around him, including the private sector in order to save lives.  I have been impressed by his ability to pull people together to get things done.  Hospitals were built expediently in order to accommodate the potential need, mass production of PPE including ventilators, etc.  He gave the governors the help that they needed without having to go through all the red tape. 

In addition, he has had to battle with the leftists, globalists, Chinese, MSM.  I am giving him credit where it is due.  Sure, I have some skepticism about some things, but I'm also looking at the big picture; the reaction from the left v. the reaction from Trump.  The press conferences alone spoke volumes as to how the media tried to manipulate what he's done.  I stopped watching because I got sick and tired of their crap.

Just shaking my head.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My personal fave is pumpkin, like my mom used to make.  Just a touch too much Cinnamon.  A nice dollop of Whipped Cream.
I must confess. I like mincemeat, with a wedge of very sharp cheddar on the side.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis