Author Topic: Pelosi says people in 'morbidly obese' Trump's 'weight group' shouldn't be taking hydroxychloroquine  (Read 809 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi says people in 'morbidly obese' Trump's 'weight group' shouldn't be taking hydroxychloroquine
by Madison Dibble
 | May 18, 2020 09:45 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi expressed concern about President Trump's announcement that he was taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent the coronavirus.

On Monday, Trump revealed that he had been taking hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug he has touted as a possible COVID-19 treatment, for the past few weeks. During an interview on CNN, Pelosi reacted to news of Trump using the unproven drug and took a jab at the president's shape.

"As far as the president is concerned, he’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and in his, shall we say, weight group. Morbidly obese, they say," Pelosi said. "So, I think it’s not a good idea."

White House physician Sean Conley confirmed Monday night that Trump began using the drug after members of his staff tested positive for COVID-19 two weeks ago.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-says-people-in-trumps-weight-group-shouldnt-be-taking-hydroxychloroquine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Pelosi says people in 'morbidly obese' Trump's 'weight group' shouldn't be taking hydroxychloroquine
by Madison Dibble
 | May 18, 2020 09:45 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi expressed concern about President Trump's announcement that he was taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent the coronavirus.

On Monday, Trump revealed that he had been taking hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug he has touted as a possible COVID-19 treatment, for the past few weeks. During an interview on CNN, Pelosi reacted to news of Trump using the unproven drug and took a jab at the president's shape.

"As far as the president is concerned, he’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and in his, shall we say, weight group. Morbidly obese, they say," Pelosi said. "So, I think it’s not a good idea."

White House physician Sean Conley confirmed Monday night that Trump began using the drug after members of his staff tested positive for COVID-19 two weeks ago.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-says-people-in-trumps-weight-group-shouldnt-be-taking-hydroxychloroquine

Wow.  I had no idea!  We now also have Dr. Pelosi in addition to Dr. Cavuto.  Who would have guessed?  Her acting like she's all concerned about the President?  Please spare us the b.s. Nancy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Pelosi's hate is personal.  In the end, it's gonna bite her in the ass.

Offline Gemmarose

Pelosi's hate is personal.  In the end, it's gonna bite her in the ass.

She is a bitter old hag.
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The 'morbidly obese' thing comes directly from far left websites which regularly photoshop Trump as the fattest man on Earth. I've seen some of these memes. Trump is a fat old man who lives on Cheetos and Coke..etc.

In her demented bubble world, she probably believes the crap she reads on these hateful sites.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, that's a sure sign he is doing the right thing. She's against it.

(He's apparently also taking zinc supplements, which could mitigate the pathogenic effects of all the infected people who somehow keep showing up around him).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan 19 May 2020

Hollywood star James Woods on Tuesday hit back at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), calling her “morbidly corrupt” after the California Democrat called President Donald Trump “morbidly obese” while criticizing the president’s usage of hydroxychloroquine against the Chinese coronavirus.

James Woods
✔
@RealJamesWoods

Morbidly corrupt...

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/05/19/james-woods-hammers-pelosi-as-morbidly-corrupt-after-her-morbidly-obese-jab-trump/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well, that's a sure sign he is doing the right thing. She's against it.

(He's apparently also taking zinc supplements, which could mitigate the pathogenic effects of all the infected people who somehow keep showing up around him).
Or it just proves how incredibly stupid she is since if she truly believed what she says and the result of taking the meds was that Trump died she would become VP.

I'm going to go with she's incredibly stupid.............and hateful.

Offline PeteS in CA

Pelosi's PHD is "Piled High & Deep". ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Nancy would’ve swooned if Trump had made a similar comment about Hillary or Stacy Abrams.

Offline aligncare

Though it pains me to say it, Nancy is partly correct. Obesity is a risk factor for dying of Covid19. But, she is not correct about Trump being morbidly obese.

Medical criterion for morbid obesity: Normal BMI ranges from 20-25. An individual is considered morbidly obese if he or she is 100 pounds over his/her ideal body weight, has a BMI of 40 or more, or 35 or more and experiencing obesity-related health conditions, such as high blood pressure or diabetes.

By the way, Nancy fits the criteria for morbid asininity.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 10:43:45 pm by aligncare »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wouldn't be surprised if Nancy is takin' HCQ herself.

Don't the democrat-communists usually accuse others of doing the same things that they are actually doing themselves...?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She should be more concerned about her pal, Gerald Waddler, AKA "Humpty Dumpty."  Now there's a walking, talking case of diabetus.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Pelosi on calling Trump 'morbidly obese': 'I didn't know that he would be so sensitive'
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/498613-pelosi-on-calling-trump-morbidly-obese-i-didnt-know-that-he-would-be-so

Good grief, how embarrassing. It’s hard to believe the person in the no. 3 spot in the nation would allow herself to be so consumed by a childish beef.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good grief, how embarrassing. It’s hard to believe the person in the no. 3 spot in the nation would allow herself to be so consumed by a childish beef.

What makes her think he GAF about what she thinks about his physique?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

What makes her think he GAF about what she thinks about his physique?

If the rats get blown out this November they can thank this nipped and tucked clown and her high profile tantrums. Normal people don’t like them.