Author Topic: Dropkick Murphys and Bruce Springsteen will livestream gig from Fenway Park  (Read 370 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Dropkick Murphys and Bruce Springsteen will livestream gig from Fenway Park

There is little ground more sacred to Bostonians than Fenway Park and one of the city's favorite bands will kick off summer with a socially distanced gig from the stadium with The Boss.

Dropkick Murphys will perform for the Streaming Outta Fenway live event on Friday, May 29.

The concert is free to watch and the band will be joined remotely by their longtime friend Bruce Springsteen for a special "double play" of one DKM song and one Springsteen song. ............

The fully electric performance -- with no live audience present -- will be simulcast worldwide from Fenway Park in Boston at 6 p.m. eastern/3 p.m. pacific on the band's Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Twitch pages.

The band has performed at the venue before, but never without an audience. This may mark the first time a musical act has streamed a show from the baseball field as just a field with no stage................

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/42142530/dropkick-murphys-and-bruce-springsteen-will-livestream-gig-from-fenway-park
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.