Author Topic: Fox News's Cavuto warns of deadly hydroxychloroquine dangers after Trump says he's taking it  (Read 4202 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The weirdest part of Cavuto's rant is the deep passion he put into it, as if he has a personal stake in people taking this drug somehow. Just from the sheer intensity of his rant, it is easy to conclude that he takes hydroxychloroquine as some kind of personal insult to his very being, his very soul.

Why is he and so many others so animated by this? I can understand people disagreeing and refusing the drug, and that's OK. But these guys are going off the rails losing their minds that NOBODY should ever take hydroxychloroquine for any reason at all ever! Why? BECAUSE IT WILL KILL YOU!!!!

What is wrong with these people?
Why do they care so incredibly much who is taking this drug?
What does it matter to them?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 10:31:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

The weirdest part of Cavuto's rant is the deep passion he put into it, as if he has a personal stake in people taking this drug somehow. Just from the sheer intensity of his rant, it is easy to conclude that he takes hydroxychloroquine as some kind of personal insult to his very being, his very soul.

Why is he and so many others so animated by this? I can understand people disagreeing and refusing the drug, and that's OK. But these guys are going off the rails losing their minds that NOBODY should ever take hydroxychloroquine for any reason at all ever! Why? BECAUSE IT WILL KILL YOU!!!!

TDS, my friend, TDS. You are looking at the ravages of full blown TDS.

Offline PeteS in CA

1. Because Orange Man BAD!

2. Because they are counting on this coronavirus epidemic defeating Bad Orange Man in November, and a readily available inexpensive effective treatment upsets that applecart.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
1. Because Orange Man BAD!

2. Because they are counting on this coronavirus epidemic defeating Bad Orange Man in November, and a readily available inexpensive effective treatment upsets that applecart.

It disappoints me Cavuto would rather see Sloe Joe be President. 

If we want to ask a Fox News person about COVID, they should talk to Janice Dean.  She has an opinion.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That VA study that Cavuto is relying on is seriously flawed.
Yes, it is. All it proves is that giving the incomplete pharmacological regimen at the late stages does no good.

Well, Duh.

But this way, the MSM has a hit piece 'study' to wave around so people will doubt an effective ***according to the surviving anecdotal information that has not been scrubed by YouTube or bookFace,***treatment.

Because....
An effective early stage treatment that works for an overwhelming majority without hospital care, without ICUs or Ventilators, and can be taken at home orally (and is cheap, too) will take the terror out of the Virus and the outbreak, and the opportunities for all sorts of fiscal and other shenanigans by the totalitarian left will evaporate like alcohol on a hot pan.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I heard everyone's arguments here about it between Trump and his own Dr.  If it had been I would agree.  No need to announce it right?  But he had to be the snake oil salesman.  I can understand why too.  A 354 million $ contract with a start up drug company that just incorporated in January.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-phlow-idUSKBN22V0LF

Just to provide COVID drugs.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I think the hardest thing to wrap my head around with Cavuto's rant...is that he used to have Trump on his show to discuss trade and China.

Now all of the sudden...*boom*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

I think the hardest thing to wrap my head around with Cavuto's rant...is that he used to have Trump on his show to discuss trade and China.

I think that Cavuto is genuinely concerned that people will take the combination and have health problems.  I also think that Trump is enjoying making another enemy and whining about FOX news.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/498633-neil-cavuto-responds-to-trump-by-citing-hydroxychloroquine-studies
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

Oh, goodie, here's another one who believes style over substance is a cornerstone conservative principle -- and hoping to be proven right with a Biden win this November. 
And he wonders why his ilk can't be elected dogcatcher.   88devil
----------------------------
Repeating, I'm not a fan of Biden or any politician for that matter, much less Narcissist-in-Chief Trump.
As for Principled Conservatism, it has nothing to do w/politics, religion or economics and never had.
Rather it involves unchanging precepts of behavior which form a basis for human conduct,
enabling culture/society to survive and thrive.
Yet I'm belaboring the obvious, as your posts clearly reflect your understanding of this reality.
Anyway stay classy and enlightened.

Offline montanajoe

:2popcorn:

As noted I avoid any drug unless it is absolutely necessary. I spend a lot of time in SE Asia and if you got the cash any drug is readily available for malaria, dnugh, ebola ect..whether they work or not..

Must say I'm quite amused that so many seem to stake their health decisions on their political beliefs..curious how the guy saying it was nothing more than the flu a few months ago finds it necessary to self medicate to avoid the flu.. :whistle: :shrug:

Offline Chosen Daughter

As noted I avoid any drug unless it is absolutely necessary. I spend a lot of time in SE Asia and if you got the cash any drug is readily available for malaria, dnugh, ebola ect..whether they work or not..

Must say I'm quite amused that so many seem to stake their health decisions on their political beliefs..curious how the guy saying it was nothing more than the flu a few months ago finds it necessary to self medicate to avoid the flu.. :whistle: :shrug:

Winner ^

All based on Trumps feeling that its a good thing.

Offline skeeter

Why is that curious? People get flu shots to avoid the flu.

Maybe he’s making a counterpoint to those who’ve decided to risk others‘ lives because of their irrational desire to oppose the president. Perhaps they are the bad guys in this story.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 01:53:20 am by skeeter »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think that Cavuto is genuinely concerned that people will take the combination and have health problems.  I also think that Trump is enjoying making another enemy and whining about FOX news.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/498633-neil-cavuto-responds-to-trump-by-citing-hydroxychloroquine-studies

Cavuto concerned? Has he even considered that people won't be able to take this combo drug without it being prescribed by their doctor?   
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Cavuto concerned? Has he even considered that people won't be able to take this combo drug without it being prescribed by their doctor?

Why do you think we have an Opioid problem.  They don't care as long as they get their big pharma kickbacks.

https://www.newsweek.com/big-pharma-opioid-crisis-bribery-arrest-694154

Offline skeeter

Why do you think we have an Opioid problem.  They don't care as long as they get their big pharma kickbacks.

https://www.newsweek.com/big-pharma-opioid-crisis-bribery-arrest-694154

Hydroxychloroquine is dirt cheap. If anything big pharma is behind the effort to discredit Trump.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hydroxychloroquine is dirt cheap. If anything big pharma is behind the effort to discredit Trump.

Exactly.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DB

@Right_in_Virginia

The president says he is taking this drug with zinc as recommended by his doctor, and I would hope his doctor discussed with him the potential risks, any drug interactions and any contraindications.  However, the problem comes in when people hear Trump is taking the drug, so they get a hold of some themselves, perhaps without consulting their physician, and take it (perhaps too much of it) and develop side effects or other problems and maybe even die.  I believe there was a couple not long ago who took the drug -- the man died and his wife was seriously ill.

No one should take any drug -- prescription or nonprescription -- without being aware of any severe adverse consequences of doing so and they should take it according to doctor or package directions.

I think this is what Cavuto was talking about.  He's trying to prevent another tragedy like what happened to the couple mentioned above.

That woman is under investigation for murder. The police believe she killed him on purpose.

Offline Applewood

But as with opioids there are people who, if their regular physician won't prescribe this drug, will shop around till they find one who will.  With this medication, that practice becomes dangerous if these people fail to tell the doctor about pre-existing conditions or other drugs they are taking  that could make taking hydrochloroquine  harmful or even fatal.

Offline Applewood

That woman is under investigation for murder. The police believe she killed him on purpose.

But there are contrary reports like this one:

Police say death of Arizona man is not being investigated as a homicide

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/police-say-death-arizona-man-not-being-investigated-homicide-n1195591?cid=public-rss_20200430

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I heard everyone's arguments here about it between Trump and his own Dr.  If it had been I would agree.  No need to announce it right?  But he had to be the snake oil salesman.  I can understand why too.  A 354 million $ contract with a start up drug company that just incorporated in January.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-phlow-idUSKBN22V0LF

Just to provide COVID drugs.
The U.S Department of Health and Human Services said it had awarded a four-year, $354 million contract to privately-held Phlow Corp to make COVID-19 drugs, other essential drugs and their ingredients. The contract - which is for generic drugs, not more complicated products like vaccines - can be extended to a total of $812 million over 10 years.

Phlow, which was incorporated in January, said the contract will help it contribute to a national stockpile of pharmaceutical ingredients for essential medicines.

The company is run by Eric Edwards, who previously founded the drug company Kaleo Pharmaceuticals with his twin brother. He said in an interview that Phlow initially reached out to the U.S. health department last November, to tell them that they were working to build U.S. drug manufacturing capacity.

New company, formed by people who have been in the industry, to manufacture a stockpile of generic drugs seen essential.

Chances are a business model predicated on making generic drugs and not coming up with new drugs to market could be successful at producing cost effective pharmaceuticals and still make a profit.
Without the research and marketing costs of the big Pharma outfits (these are generics), the cost-profit equation is much simpler.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Honestly, I am disappointed in Cavuto's comment esecially in an election year.  Not really helpful at this exact moment.

OTOH, some of Trump Fan bashing is riduculous. His unleashing of attack dogs, at the moment anyone says anything critical of orange man, is really getting old. 

If you put what both of these guys have said in the past 30 years......

I have 10X more respect for Cavuto than I have for Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Honestly, I am disappointed in Cavuto's comment esecially in an election year.  Not really helpful at this exact moment.

OTOH, some of Trump Fan bashing is riduculous. His unleashing of attack dogs, at the moment anyone says anything critical of orange man, is really getting old. 

True...but Trump is maturing....slowly.....

Offline Chosen Daughter

And see it has been turned on Cavuto because it is an election year.  It was right what he said, but suddenly Cavuto is "orange man bad".  Trump could have taken his drugs and kept his mouth shut.  But he has an agenda to ……...yes, "push" Hydroxychloroquine.  It was what it was.  Hey look at me I am taking and so can you!  Sums it up. 

But everyone with a brain knows that not all drugs interact the same with all people.  Not all people are the same. Its a medication and Trump isn't a Dr.   If he wants to promote a drug he should wait for the studies going on right now.  Then have a Dr. explain whether it can be used to protect from the virus.

And what people should be doing if they want to protect themselves from viruses of any kind is boost your immune.  Its safer.  Vitamins A, C and D especially.  Fresh air, walks and sunshine.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
All I have to say, is Thank God we'll be free of the bad man after this year, and the sunshine celebrations of a Biteme presidency can commence in January with more "Nn na nahh na, Hey hey, goodbye!"

Whew!  We almost had the country on the right track.  Mustn't have that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Pssst!  Don't tell anybody but I have it on good authority that President Trump is ingesting Dihydrogen monoxide several times a day in addition to taking Hydroxychloroquine. 

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien