Author Topic: Graham announces vote on subpoena for Comey, Obama-era intel officials  (Read 240 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham announces vote on subpoena for Comey, Obama-era intel officials
By Alexander Bolton - 05/18/20 07:18 PM EDT

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) announced Monday evening that his panel will vote June 4 on a subpoena authorization to review documents and communications and solicit testimony from an array of senior Obama-era officials, including former FBI Director James Comey.

Graham announced in a press release that the subpoena vote will take place as part of his panel’s investigation into “FISA abuse” and the FBI probe “Crossfire Hurricane,” which investigated contacts between Trump advisers and Russian officials during the 2016 presidential election.

The subpoenas will cover “documents, communications and testimony from witnesses” including Comey, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/498419-graham-announces-vote-on-subpoena-for-comey-obama-era-intel-officials
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Good first step.

The Pubs have to ignore the Rats and get these people in "under oath" so when they dissemble the truth they can find themselves in a perjury trap and then get the "Michael Flynn treatment".

I don't know about anyone else, but I want to see real pain inflicted on these people. In their attempt to undermine a duly elected POTUS they destroyed the reputations of the FBI, FISA courts, CIA, and DOJ. We need to see people going to prison!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: