Author Topic: Venezuelan Army Releases Video of ‘Intense Training’ to ‘Scare Off’ U.S. Military Forces. It Fails.  (Read 428 times)

rangerrebew

Venezuelan Army Releases Video of ‘Intense Training’ to ‘Scare Off’ U.S. Military Forces. It Fails. [VIDEO]
February 7, 2019

A video made its way to Facebook on Monday, showing clips of Venezuelan military forces taking part in “intense training” activities. The caption on the Facebook post asserts that the clip is not a “humorous television program” and that it was released by “the Venezuelan government to scare the US Marines.”

[Scroll down for video]

Since making its way onto Facebook, the video has been viewed over 387,000 times. The caption, according to Google Translate, reads: “ATTENTION: It is not a video of a humorous television program, it is a video of the Venezuelan government to scare the US Marines.”

https://tribunist.com/news/venezuelan-army-releases-video-of-intense-training-to-scare-off-u-s-military-forces-it-fails-video/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
 :rolling:

Maduro best resign before someone here gets the notion we need to remove him.  The folks in the film will not be able to disappear fast enough.  Only threat will be Russian and/or Chinese military folks.

Offline mortarman

Who did they put in charge of their training? Graham Chapman?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.