Author Topic: Former CIA Director John Brennan Says He Is Willing To Meet With Prosecutor Investigating Origins Of  (Read 532 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
May 16, 2020 1:31 PM ET
Font Size:

Former CIA Director John Brennan said Friday that he has yet to be interviewed by the federal prosecutor investigating the origins of the Trump-Russia probe, but that he is willing to do so and has “nothing to hide.”

“I feel very good that my tenure at CIA and my time at the White House during the Obama administration was not — that was not engaged in any type of wrongdoing or activities that caused me to worry about what this investigation may uncover,” Brennan said in an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes.

“I have not yet been interviewed by any of those individuals involved in this matter, but I’m willing to do so because I do believe that for too long, the American public have been misled by Donald Trump, by William Barr and others.”

John Durham, the U.S. attorney for Connecticut, has been investigating several aspects of the FBI, CIA and other agencies’ investigations and intelligence-gathering activities related to associates of Donald Trump in 2016 and 2017.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/16/john-brennan-john-durham-unmasking-russia-probe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did they tell him he wouldn't need a lawyer?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

That’s a bit like saying right after you robbed a gas station and the police have you cuffed, okay, I’m willing to meet with prosecutors.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I am not optimistic that any of the Coup conspirators, will ever be charged, much less face trials and punishments.

We will soon be at June 5th which is 47 months since the Jan 5th meeting with Obama.

I'm only about 50/50 that Trump gets re-elected.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

I am not optimistic that any of the Coup conspirators, will ever be charged, much less face trials and punishments.

We will soon be at June 5th which is 47 months since the Jan 5th meeting with Obama.

I'm only about 50/50 that Trump gets re-elected.

If Trump’s re-elected he’s not letting go of that bone. I’ll be surprised if voters don’t vote for him just to see it play out.