Author Topic: Criminal Given Early Release From Prison Because of Coronavirus Accused of Murdering a Woman  (Read 461 times)

rangerrebew

Criminal Given Early Release From Prison Because of Coronavirus Accused of Murdering a Woman
By Rick Moran May 16, 2020 10:12 AM EST

There’s no doubt our prisons are overcrowded and prime breeding grounds for coronavirus. According to the Marshall Project, there have been more than 25,000 positive tests for the coronavirus in prisons across the country and 373 deaths.

Letting non-violent criminals out of prison early seemed a logical choice. A reduced prison population would make containing the coronavirus easier.

But just because someone is convicted of a “non-violent” crime doesn’t mean they’re non-violent criminals. In Colorado, this was sadly proven to be true.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/05/16/criminal-given-early-release-from-prison-because-of-coronavirus-accused-of-murdering-a-woman-n398000

Offline mortarman

A lot of these "non-violent offenders" were imprisoned on "plea deals" that were made to jus' get convictions not justice. They may have been arrested for or had committed violent acts butt due to a combination of libtard prosecutors, overbooked dockets an' burned out judiciary they were given the option of pleading guilty to lesser crimes. Now these "non-violent offenders" are being released by libtard politicians who wamt to look compassionate butt could care less about the safety an' security of their constituency. If these politicians had to suffer the real world consequences of their actions, the world would not be as screwed up as it is.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A lot of these "non-violent offenders" were imprisoned on "plea deals" that were made to jus' get convictions not justice. They may have been arrested for or had committed violent acts butt due to a combination of libtard prosecutors, overbooked dockets an' burned out judiciary they were given the option of pleading guilty to lesser crimes. Now these "non-violent offenders" are being released by libtard politicians who wamt to look compassionate butt could care less about the safety an' security of their constituency. If these politicians had to suffer the real world consequences of their actions, the world would not be as screwed up as it is.

:pop41:
It was asinine to release any of these prisoners, they had just as much chance of contracting covid on the outside but with no direct access to health care like they had in prison and that's ignoring the fact that so many that contract it are asymptomatic. Everyone responsible for releasing prisoners that commit crimes after their release should be liable for civil damages, personally liable not the taxpayer, at the least.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It was asinine to release any of these prisoners, they had just as much chance of contracting covid on the outside but with no direct access to health care like they had in prison and that's ignoring the fact that so many that contract it are asymptomatic. Everyone responsible for releasing prisoners that commit crimes after their release should be liable for civil damages, personally liable not the taxpayer, at the least.

Absolutely!  We can start with AG William Barr.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.