Author Topic: Rand Paul and Ted Cruz Oppose Healthcare Replace To Serve Their Illegal Alien Amnesty Agenda  (Read 3848 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh what utter horsecrap.

civil libertarian minded folks are against 'health care replacement' because the government has no damn business being in healthcare in the first place.

Healthcare is outside of the aegis of the Constitutionally defined federal role. It is unconstitutional on it's face.

@roamer_1

You can't possibly be THAT stupid. Doing things like testing and regulating drugs to make sure Americans are getting good treatment while not being poisoned is one of the very basic OBLIGATIONS of government.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I never said I hated Cruz. I just don't want a libertarian to be president because they are responsible for helping the democrats flood the U.S. with cheap labor. You will hear now that the libertarians want closed borders and removal of criminal illegals but that's only because they cannot get elected to ANY public office without the main body of Republican voters. It took many years but Republican voters are becoming aware of the past ( 3 years ago ) where some Rino Republicans like "Boehner", "McCain", "Ryan", "Romney" "Cruz", "Paul" and others were pushing for illegal alien amnesty.

@Hat In Ring

You mean people with names like Bush? How freaking hard would it have been to add that name to the list? Hell,it SHOULD have been the first name on the damn list.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

You can't possibly be THAT stupid. Doing things like testing and regulating drugs to make sure Americans are getting good treatment while not being poisoned is one of the very basic OBLIGATIONS of government.

@sneakypete

You have an argument in weights and measures, but that is as far as it goes. The authority and the jurisdiction is the state's. According to the Constitution.

Offline corbe

Put all the icing on that cake that you want @Hat In Ring it still smells like $hit from my Office.  This is a big reason why Cruz lost the Primary

Convinced the majority of you people that even a 'populist' movement was better than no movement at all, next time I suggest:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdinVA

@sneakypete

You have an argument in weights and measures, but that is as far as it goes. The authority and the jurisdiction is the state's. According to the Constitution.
@roamer_1
Confused....
The FAA is not in the constitution either, so we don't need them?