Author Topic: Rand Paul and Ted Cruz Oppose Healthcare Replace To Serve Their Illegal Alien Amnesty Agenda  (Read 3813 times)

Offline Hat In Ring

• The "Tea Party" Is My Political Party By Nature
    • Republican Party Base
"True", Ted Cruz and Rand Paul have always supported some form of amnesty and open borders. If a replacement healthcare law goes through illegal aliens would be forced out of taxpayer funded healthcare and have to go home or pay for it themselves. Illegal aliens exiting the U.S. is against the libertarian republican and communist democrat agenda of globalization.

Yes, the libertarian republicans may be at odds with the democrats on having a large government controlled anything but they are in sync with the democrats on massive immigration and globalization.

Read More: http://teapartymainstreet.blogspot.com/2017/05/rand-paul-and-ted-cruz-oppose.html

« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 04:13:33 am by Hat In Ring »
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline roamer_1

Oh what utter horsecrap.

civil libertarian minded folks are against 'health care replacement' because the government has no damn business being in healthcare in the first place.

Healthcare is outside of the aegis of the Constitutionally defined federal role. It is unconstitutional on it's face.

Offline corbe

Man cannot survive on Cruz~Hate alone. Just wondering do you like Loose Cars and Fast Women? @Hat In Ring
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
:2popcorn:

I never said I hated Cruz. I just don't want a libertarian to be president because they are responsible for helping the democrats flood the U.S. with cheap labor. You will hear now that the libertarians want closed borders and removal of criminal illegals but that's only because they cannot get elected to ANY public office without the main body of Republican voters. It took many years but Republican voters are becoming aware of the past ( 3 years ago ) where some Rino Republicans like "Boehner", "McCain", "Ryan", "Romney" "Cruz", "Paul" and others were pushing for illegal alien amnesty. The Republican voter base is now being educated and catching on that these RINOs are in fact libertarians.

Some libertarians on Facebook are trying to start the "Cruz Crew" back up and even though it ain't fly'in I thought I'd help clip his wings again. Goes for Marco Rubio too. He's a libertarian Rino.

Sure, if you have any thought that I started exposing the libertarians on Facebook in 2009 you'd be correct. I've been exposing the libertarians inside the Republican party for over 10 years and their protection of illegal aliens. I turned the word RINO into libertarian :)

I posted this Cruz and Paul poster mainly to see if you libertarians would follow me here. Bad me! NO! I don't hate libertarians, I just don't like their politics as much as I don't like the commie democrat politics. I run into libertarians and democrats all the time and as long as politics isn't the subject all is fine between us.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 08:30:02 pm by Hat In Ring »
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline Idiot

"True", Ted Cruz and Rand Paul have always supported some form of amnesty and open borders. If a replacement healthcare law goes through illegal aliens would be forced out of taxpayer funded healthcare and have to go home or pay for it themselves. Illegal aliens exiting the U.S. is against the libertarian republican and communist democrat agenda of globalization.

Yes, the libertarian republicans may be at odds with the democrats on having a large government controlled anything but they are in sync with the democrats on massive immigration and globalization.

Read More: http://teapartymainstreet.blogspot.com/2017/05/rand-paul-and-ted-cruz-oppose.html

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
Oh what utter horsecrap.

civil libertarian minded folks are against 'health care replacement' because the government has no damn business being in healthcare in the first place.

Healthcare is outside of the aegis of the Constitutionally defined federal role. It is unconstitutional on it's face.

I myself do support some forms of government healthcare payments like Medicare and Medicaid for the people that need it. If there's not some kind of government healthcare structure present by the Republicans the democrats keep winning and introducing communism.

When some of the states started expanding Medicaid I wanted Medicaid to be expanded even though it was an obamacare mandate because it would be a push back on obamacare. The Republicans wouldn't do it because they said it would expand obamacare. Healthcare is a big deal the democrats win on and if the Republicans do not build some sort of healthcare structure like supporting the Medicaid expansion while destroying obamacare the democrats will always come close to winning and even win.

Obamacare just pushed for the expansion of Medicaid and was NOT obamacare. Medicaid is a state deal and obamacare is federal. The federal government just funds Medicaid and the states enact it.

Republican support of Medicaid expansion on its own and separate from obamacare will mean many more Republican votes. It's just that simple. Healthcare as Joe Biden stated, "Is A Big Fck'in Deal" even with independent and Republican voters.

P.S. Illegal aliens are not allowed to get long term Medicaid. Medicaid does pay for illegal alien healthcare if they use the emergency rooms only. It's the millions of illegal aliens using the emergency rooms that are driving up healthcare costs. Even though obamacare was written to leave illegal aliens out the democrats will change obamacare to allow illegal aliens to get free healthcare at a later date.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 08:24:46 pm by Hat In Ring »

Offline corbe

Honest Question @Hat In Ring

How do you SQUARE the Poison Pill that Cruz got inserted into, thus derailing the 'Gang of 8' Immigration Bill?

What do you think of Rubio, Gramnesty and McConnell (Darlin's of YOUR GOP, now)?   

(I didn't ask about your two worthless Senators, Lee and Romney, what a CF!)

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
Cruz is not a libertarian. He is a Constitutional Conservative. I don’t think you will find many people who want to follow you here.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline roamer_1

I myself do support some forms of government healthcare payments like Medicare and Medicaid for the people that need it. If there's not some kind of government healthcare structure present by the Republicans the democrats keep winning and introducing communism.

I don't care what you support.

CONSERVATIVES care about putting government back in its Constitutional bottle.
If you have a constitutional argument - If you can show me in the Constitution where nationalized healthcare is granted as a power to the federal government, then we will have a debate - One that I will win. Because what is not in the Constitution is not in the federal purview and is the business of the States and of the People.

National heath care of any kind is unconstitutional. ILLEGAL. That's the end of it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 08:23:31 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
I don't care what you support.

CONSERVATIVES care about putting government back in its Constitutional bottle.
If you have a constitutional argument - If you can show me in the Constitution where nationalized healthcare is granted as a power to the federal government, then we will have a debate - One that I will win. Because what is not in the Constitution is not in the federal purview and is the business of the States and of the People.

National heath care of any kind is unconstitutional. ILLEGAL. That's the end of it.

This is exactly why I wrote this article. I was hearing these same lines when I created this poster of the women screaming at cruz and paul. All I'm hearing from you libertarians is "Let People Die In The Streets".

There may not be any mandate in the U.S. Constitution nationalizing healthcare and I surely don't support that and have fought obamacare and single payer but medicaid and medicare need to be structured by the Republican party to service all these people that want single payer and obamacare or the Republicans get their arses kicked and it's the libertarian Rinos fault that the Republicans are getting their arses kicked.

You libertarians don't want anyone getting their healthcare paid for by the government until poverty befalls you and you dump your libertarian ideology and go on medicaid or medicare.

I'm not talking nationalization anyway. People that have good incomes and financial resources should pay their own medical bills. I'm talking making sure the working poor and poor don't die in the streets because you libertarians flooded the United States with immigrants that are driving up medical costs.

Libertarians just want people to die in the streets.

Offline roamer_1

This is exactly why I wrote this article. I was hearing these same lines when I created this poster of the women screaming at cruz and paul. All I'm hearing from you libertarians is "Let People Die In The Streets".

What bullcrap. Healthcare belongs to the STATES without federal controls. That is NOT letting people die in the streets - No one is dying in the streets.

That's the thing about Tumpian true believers... They bolt on a shiny 'tea party' badge and wrap themselves in 'conservatism', but they don't mind Big.gov... They WANT it... They just think they can do it better than the crats.

It is precisely your brand of politics that is causing liberalism to continue... promoting liberal ideas like national health care from the GOP side.

The Constitution - THE LAW OF THE LAND says your position is ILLEGAL.
It is also not Conservative in the least.

But just for giggles, Justify the incredible cost Mr, Tea Party dude. How many more TRILLIONS of other people's money are you willing to spend? And how do you justify increasing taxes to pay for it?

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
What bullcrap. Healthcare belongs to the STATES without federal controls. That is NOT letting people die in the streets - No one is dying in the streets.

That's the thing about Tumpian true believers... They bolt on a shiny 'tea party' badge and wrap themselves in 'conservatism', but they don't mind Big.gov... They WANT it... They just think they can do it better than the crats.

It is precisely your brand of politics that is causing liberalism to continue... promoting liberal ideas like national health care from the GOP side.

The Constitution - THE LAW OF THE LAND says your position is ILLEGAL.
It is also not Conservative in the least.

But just for giggles, Justify the incredible cost Mr, Tea Party dude. How many more TRILLIONS of other people's money are you willing to spend? And how do you justify increasing taxes to pay for it?

States can't afford to pay for their populations healthcare.

Anyway, the point libertarians always miss because they have tons of illegal aliens piled on them is the states do control medicaid. The federal government only funds and monitors each state Medicaid program. The Federal government does indeed run Medicare but it's just an insurance program.

As long as Medicaid and Medicare let people see any healthcare provider they wish that takes the Medicare and Medicaid insurances there's, "No Government Run Healthcare" and just "Libertarians Letting People Die In The Streets".

I do want to see the Republicans support Medicaid expansion. This would be a good thing for the Republican party for sure.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 09:50:36 pm by Hat In Ring »

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
I might take my article I posted in the opening post on this thread and spread it out all over Facebook again. You know, give Cruz and Paul a little stir :)

I'm still working on a plan to flood this forum with "Trump Supporters".
  :yowsa:

Offline roamer_1

States can't afford to pay for their populations healthcare.

So how does that work? Take it from other states that cant afford it either?

Anyway, the point libertarians always miss because they tons of illegal aliens piled on them is the states do control medicaid. The federal government only funds and monitors each state Medicaid program. The Federal government does indeed run Medicare but it's just an insurance program.

That is not true. Federal money comes with strings.

As long as Medicaid and Medicare let people see any healthcare provider they wish that takes the Medicare and Medicaid insurances there's, "No Government Run Healthcare" and just "Libertarians Letting People Die In The Streets".

Yeah, more bullcrap. No national health plan does that because it cannot be afforded. You WILL have coverage limits. You will have 'approved providers' which will be a limiting device. You will have death panels.

AGAIN, tell me how to FUND this boondoggle. How many more TRILLIONS of other people's money is enough for you? How much more tax increase are you willing to bear to pay for it?

I do want to see the Republicans support Medicaid expansion. This would be a good thing for the Republican party for sure.

Yeah, that tells me all I need to know. There isn't a Conservative anywhere that is for your ILLEGAL RAPE of the Constitution and the American taxpayer.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I might take my article I posted in the opening post on this thread and spread it out all over Facebook again. You know, give Cruz and Paul a little stir :)

I'm still working on a plan to flood this forum with "Trump Supporters".
  :yowsa:

Okay you got my attention...WTH is that supposed to mean?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
I'd just like to make some friends here. Sure, I'm a Trump supporter and I was told that there are some Trump people here and I've also seen 2 but they don't stick around. I already talked to the other admin some and decided to stick around awhile. I don't really see me making any friends here because of my realistic political viewpoints so its either bring em in or leave. I really like the other admin. He's a good person to have in charge.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 10:45:05 pm by Hat In Ring »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'd just like to make some friends here. Sure, I'm a Trump supporter and I was told that there are some Trump people here and I've also seen 2 but they don't stick around. I already talked to Shaner some and decided to stick around awhile. I don't really see me making any friends here because of my realistic political viewpoints so its either bring em in or leave. I really like the other admin. He's a good person to have in charge.

Most here are Trump supporters but some, like me do not personally like him but will support and vote for him..This site allows all viewpoints without fear of being banned...but I don't like insulting other members or spamming threads that will get you a timeout or a ban.

We have been slow this weekend so a lot of members have not seen your posts.

When you post comments like that I take it as a threat to the site...just a heads up.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 10:48:48 pm by Cyber Liberty »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
Most here are Trump supporters but some, like me do not personally like him but will support and vote for him..This site allows all viewpoints without fear of being banned...but I don't like insulting other members or spamming threads that will get you a timeout or a ban.

We have been slow this weekend so a lot of members have not seen your posts.

When you post comments like that I take it as a threat to the site...just a heads up.

I'll keep looking for them Trumpers for sure. As I stated I've seen 2 but that's all. Every time I post some thing I get insulted by a couple of people, not all. Most do just state their political opinion.

As for the link deal. I talked to the other admin before I did. I guess there's a difference in opinion on the links thing and of course your gonna win. To bad, Pinterest lets everyone and encourages its members to post links to their sites because it keeps their website ranked high in the search engines. You see Pinerest Posts everywhere! It's the same on Facebook and other social media web sites. Letting members post links back to their sites gets you good in the search engines and gets you more members.

I won't post my full articles anywhere. I'll only post a couple of paragraphs and a "Read More" link.

As of now it looks like there's really nothing here for me.

Offline Axeslinger

As of now it looks like there's really nothing here for me.

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 11:10:04 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

I just can't get by your Cruz~Hate @Hat In Ring and I always welcome everyone here, You Sir, are a Disappointment. 
   That's my LINE in the Sand and I'm sticking with it.

Peddle your stuff somewhere else.
   You are rehashing Wars we've already Fought, as Friends, and still remain that way.

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base

I just can't get by your Cruz~Hate @Hat In Ring and I always welcome everyone here, You Sir, are a Disappointment. 
   That's my LINE in the Sand and I'm sticking with it.

Peddle your stuff somewhere else.
   You are rehashing Wars we've already Fought, as Friends, and still remain that way.

I do peddle my stuff all over and that's why Cruz lost.

Offline roamer_1

I do peddle my stuff all over and that's why Cruz lost.

yeah, I think you misspelled 'pedal'