Author Topic: PBS Interviews 74 Biden Staffers, Pundits Proclaim Reade's Story Is 'Increasingly Unlikely'  (Read 209 times)

rangerrebew

PBS Interviews 74 Biden Staffers, Pundits Proclaim Reade's Story Is 'Increasingly Unlikely'
By Tim Graham | May 15, 2020 11:03 PM EDT

After being promoted as breaking news on Twitter, the PBS NewsHour on Friday night reported on 74 interviews they did with Biden staffers about Tara Reade’s accusations and her short career in Biden’s office in 1993. It added up to helping Biden weather the accusation.

Reporters Lisa Desjardins and Daniel Bush summed up:

LISA DESJARDINS: We were able to have in-depth interviews with some 74 of them. Now, 62 of these former staffers were women. And to a person, Judy, those women told us they had never had any experience that was uncomfortable with the former vice president or ever heard of any experience that was uncomfortable or, worse, many of them said they had spent time with him alone during work hours and that they had — they wanted to say that they — most of them didn't want to reflect on whether on what Tara Reade is saying was true or not.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2020/05/15/pbs-interviews-74-biden-staffers-hint-reades-story-increasingly

rangerrebew

I guess PBS forgot the democrat rule of law:  The perp is always guilty and the victim always right.  At least that was the rule of law democrats and media have used on republicans. :headbang:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess PBS forgot the democrat rule of law:  The perp is always guilty and the victim always right.  At least that was the rule of law democrats and media have used on republicans. :headbang:

And will again.  They never take a lesson, like straighten up and fly right.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: