Author Topic: Antibody test results of 2 Snohomish County residents throw into question timeline of coronavirus’s  (Read 656 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/antibody-test-results-of-2-snohomish-county-residents-throw-into-question-timeline-of-coronaviruss-u-s-arrival/

Antibody test results of 2 Snohomish County residents throw into question timeline of coronavirus’s U.S. arrival
Seattle Times
She came down with a bug two days after Christmas ... Jean, a 64-year-old retired nurse, suffered through a series of worsening symptoms: a dry, hacking cough, a fever and body aches, and finally, a wheeze that rattled her lungs.

But after two trips to the doctor, chest X-rays and prescriptions for several medications, including a “DuoNeb” solution inhaled through a nebulizer device commonly used to treat asthma, her condition slowly improved.

Months later, after the novel coronavirus pandemic had exploded across Western Washington, the nation and into American consciousness, Jean and dozens of others like her, have wondered if their early winter colds really were undiagnosed cases of COVID-19, the illness caused by the virus. But her case didn’t seem to fit the profile. She hadn’t traveled abroad, and the official timeline was off: The first known patient infected by COVID-19  — a Snohomish County man who’d recently traveled to China — wasn’t even confirmed until more than three weeks after she became ill.
But after Jean received word from her doctor earlier this month that a highly touted serology test found a sample of her blood positive for antibodies to COVID-19, she’s now convinced the official timeline is wrong — and public health officials say she may be right.

Jean is among two Snohomish County residents who have positive serology tests potentially linked to COVID-like illnesses dating back to December, throwing into question whether the coronavirus arrived in Washington, and the United States, earlier than previously known.

For the sake of context, the day she noticed her symptoms was 4 days before China told the world about the outbreak in Wuhan. Doing quick guesstimates, IF the antibodies are not due to a subsequent exposure, this lady would have bee exposedsome time in earl-mid December. And since she did not travel, she was exposed by someone who either did travel or was in a chain of infection from someone who did. The bottom line is that even with a minimal chain of infection, this corona virus entered the US in late November or early December. Possibly before doctors in Wuhan had enough patients with similar symptoms to recognize there was a pattern.

BTW, Snohomish County is on the northern periphery of the Seattle area, and probably has a good number of residents who work for companies such as Microsoft who do significant business in China.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
During online phone consultation with myprimary physician, he informed me that the various "tests," for the antibody are not conclusive, regarding covid19.

He stated there are several varieties of covid, and that a positive result for antibodies of one variety, doesn't cover all  varieties.

He further warned that a positive antibody test result can give false ideas of "immunity, when scientients do NOT yet know that with certainty.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 08:49:25 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

My wife and I got the symptoms described in mid January in Brooklyn.

Funny, because it didn’t hit me like a cold and didn’t have the indicators for a flu. But, it was something. Lingered longer than I thought it should, too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
My wife and I had it the first week of January.  She believes she caught it when she went to church.  I got it five days after she did.  We both were sicker than ever before, and it took us 3-4 weeks to feel normal after symptoms had passed.

We went to an Emergency Clinic, and tested.negative for the flu.  There was no test for the corona virus at the time.

There is a major cover-up effort for the benefit of China going on throughout the world.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It doesn't seem so silly of a notion now, does it?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
During online phone consultation with myprimary physician, he informed me that the various "tests," for the antibody are not conclusive, regarding covid19.

He stated there are several varieties of covid, and that a positive result for antibodies of one variety, doesn't cover all  varieties.

He further warned that a positive antibody test result can give false ideas of "immunity, when scientients do NOT yet know that with certainty.

I gotta question something here.

The purpose of a vaccine is to cause the body to generate antibodies, which are supposed to provide immunity.

How? a 'killed' or fragmented version of the virus is introduced into the body, and the body fights it off tailoring antibodies to do the task. Additives stimulate the immune system (squalene) and that means less of the virual material is needed--people do have reactions to those, sometimes bad ones. 

If having antibodies does not confer immunity, then we'd better come up with some crackerjack treatments.

Because the vaccines will fail. The billions pumped down that rathole will only reward those who are using bad science to deny any treatments that may work.

I am familiar with the statements that there is no study to prove treatments work, only an 'analysis' of reports of failure in which critical elements were left out.
But absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, so spend some of the money on the studies needed to indicate efficacy or the lack thereof, and do them with the full complement of medications and supplements that were proposed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

BTW, Snohomish County is on the northern periphery of the Seattle area, and probably has a good number of residents who work for companies such as Microsoft who do significant business in China.

Even more likely, The same strain as purported to have been active in CA around that time.

And you know that if Portland/Seattle got it, Likely it moved east too, to Spokane and Boise, which puts it over here too...

Might be why that dang bug ain't getting any traction in the West... Already been and gone.

Interesting.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Even more likely, The same strain as purported to have been active in CA around that time.

And you know that if Portland/Seattle got it, Likely it moved east too, to Spokane and Boise, which puts it over here too...

Might be why that dang bug ain't getting any traction in the West... Already been and gone.

Interesting.

Mrs. Liberty and I have been comparing notes and texts with friends, around last Christmas.  We had just returned from a trip to the OC (SoCal).  A week or so later, around New Years Eve Mrs. sent a text to her friend in town.  Her friend was apologizing for not coming up that evening, because she was down with something, and Mrs. replied "So are we."  We were all down for a week of being sick, but we never got fevers.  Everything else checks.  Funny thing:  We had not been in contact with that friend in town, yet she was coming down with the same thing.

She must have rels in SoCal too.  In fact...I think she does.

ETA:  Saw more texts.  Mrs. Liberty's Brother and SIL told us around New Years they were down with something.  It fits, because we spent a few hours with them on Christmas.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 03:50:05 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Mrs. Liberty and I have been comparing notes and texts with friends, around last Christmas.  We had just returned from a trip to the OC (SoCal).  A week or so later, around New Years Eve Mrs. sent a text to her friend in town.  Her friend was apologizing for not coming up that evening, because she was down with something, and Mrs. replied "So are we."  We were all down for a week of being sick, but we never got fevers.  Everything else checks.  Funny thing:  We had not been in contact with that friend in town, yet she was coming down with the same thing.

She must have rels in SoCal too.  In fact...I think she does.

ETA:  Saw more texts.  Mrs. Liberty's Brother and SIL told us around New Years they were down with something.  It fits, because we spent a few hours with them on Christmas.
People in and out of here with  the oil patch from all over, Cali, PA, TX, to name a few. I think I had it on location in Feb or so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
People in and out of here with  the oil patch from all over, Cali, PA, TX, to name a few. I think I had it on location in Feb or so.
Something swept through where I live earlier this year. It was so bad the schools had to close for a "flu day" at one point. With these revelations, it's looking more and more plausible that it might have been this coronavirus. (And yes, a handful of people had traveled a couple of weeks before everyone got sick.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024