Author Topic: Leaked data suggests China may have 640,000 coronavirus cases, not 80,000  (Read 707 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Leaked data suggests China may have 640,000 coronavirus cases, not 80,000

By Ebony Bowden

May 14, 2020 | 4:01pm

A leaked database from a Chinese military-run university suggests the country may have at least 640,000 COVID-19 cases — a figure substantially higher than Beijing’s dubious claim that it has seen just 80,000 coronavirus infections.

The virus tracker, compiled by China’s National University of Defense Technology and leaked to Foreign Policy magazine, appears to confirm fears that the nation’s Communist government is hiding the true nature of the outbreak that originated in Wuhan late last year.

According to the report, the virus tracker consists of more than 640,000 rows of cases in 230 cities ranging from early February to late April and confirms the location of each infection.

The data includes locations for hospitals, train stations, hotels, restaurants and schools and was compiled by a professor at the university that is run by China’s Central Military Commission, the report said.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/05/14/leaked-data-suggests-china-may-have-640k-coronavirus-cases-not-80k/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Yeah, anybody who believed official "data" from China or Iran was/is not thinking.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bullsh*t!   They got millions of infected.  Probably millions dead.  Plus this virus gives them the ability to eliminate anyone that is oppositional.  Reports of live people being thrown in ovens, I believe every word.

China needs to answer for what they have done.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo wrote:
"Reports of live people being thrown in ovens, I believe every word.
China needs to answer for what they have done."

I'm currently reading "The Black Book of communism", and am at the chapters detailing Mao's "great leap forward".

Compared to what Mao and his comrades did in the late 50's/early 60's, the behavior of the modern CCP looks to be almost... humanitarian.

Offline The_Reader_David

The reporting of this data set is a bit goofy.  It has about 640,000 entries, each of which we are told has a location and a non-zero number of cases (examples were given of an entry with one case and an entry with two cases), but seemingly, though it's now been 11 days since the report about the leak appeard at r100.org and on Foreign Policy, no one has bothered adding up the column of case numbers.

I realize this may be a bit of an undertaking -- the leaked version might be on paper or as an image file, rather than in a spreadsheet program, and there might be multiple entries that refer to the same case that would have to be sorted out.  If there aren't then 640,000 is a lower bound on the number of cases the data set contains, but between scanner, OCR software and spreadsheet programs, it ought to be reasonably easy for whoever actually has the leaked data set to give us something better than the number of entries.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The stinking WHO has one, repeat one critical mission.   Identify and contain outbreaks, so they do not create pandemics. 

Defund these bastards now!!!!!!

Worldwide sanctions of the Chicoms now!!!!!!!  Last price tag was about $8T
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
640K is still a serious misunderestimation. 888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Think about it.  In most every other case, diseases have been managed and contained as guidelines dictate.  What the Chicoms did, and how they were able to bamboozle the WHO into inaction may very well be the most deadly and expensive miscalculation in our lifetimes. 

In the next few years watch the Chicoms manipulate and extort in ingenious ways to avoid blame and retribution.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Think about it.  In most every other case, diseases have been managed and contained as guidelines dictate.  What the Chicoms did, and how they were able to bamboozle the WHO into inaction may very well be the most deadly and expensive miscalculation in our lifetimes. 

In the next few years watch the Chicoms manipulate and extort in ingenious ways to avoid blame and retribution.

With the full support of the media they own in the US.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The stinking WHO has one, repeat one critical mission.   Identify and contain outbreaks, so they do not create pandemics. 

Defund these bastards now!!!!!!

Worldwide sanctions of the Chicoms now!!!!!!!  Last price tag was about $8T

The WHO is useless as well as the CDC.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
640K cases?

More like deaths, minimum.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

The chances the world will ever get real numbers from China are approximately zero.

The chances that China has that data are about the same, IMO.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The chances the world will ever get real numbers from China are approximately zero.

The chances that China has that data are about the same, IMO.

Put those two facts together, and you get, "We'd be ill-advised to take their word on anything."  Even if the Chinese magically produced new data, there is no assurance it isn't all atmospheric extrapolation.  To the contrary....
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Put those two facts together, and you get, "We'd be ill-advised to take their word on anything."  Even if the Chinese magically produced new data, there is no assurance it isn't all atmospheric extrapolation.  To the contrary....

Thankfully, I think there is a treasure trove of honorable Chinese people who will come forward with protection, if and when this does become a worldwide sponsored investigation.   We heard plenty of anecdotal horror stories early in the year.  You can't keep all 1.3 billion people quiet.  When the truth really comes out, expect some Hitler level atrocities.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

As with the derivative misunderestimation, this is now usually, though not always, employed in jocular reference to former US President George W. Bush.

8888forgot Sorry, I couldn't help myself  :beer:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
As with the derivative misunderestimation, this is now usually, though not always, employed in jocular reference to former US President George W. Bush.

You mean I can't say "Strategery"?   :cool:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It wasn't my fault!  I couldn't resist drawing the reference!  :beer:
I will NOT comply.