Author Topic: Crazy and Crazier: Joe Biden asks Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to advise him on the environment  (Read 183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 14, 2020
Crazy and Crazier: Joe Biden asks Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to advise him on the environment
By Monica Showalter

In a bid to reach out to disgruntled Bernie Sanders voters, embattled Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has appointed Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to serve on his advisory panel to save the environment.

According to NBC News:

Progressive Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will co-chair a panel advising Joe Biden on climate policy as the apparent Democratic nominee takes steps to unify the party, it was announced on Wednesday.

Biden said that Ocasio-Cortez is on one of the six policy panels in comments to Las Vegas CBS affiliate KLAS-TV on Tuesday, when the former vice president was asked what he was doing to bring supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders into the fold.

"We've made some changes, we've listened to the Bernie supporters and, you know, for example, we have congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez, she is on one of the panels as well," Biden said. "And so I think we're going to have a very united party."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/crazy_and_crazier_joe_biden_asks_alexandria_ocasiocortez_to_advise_him_on_the_environment.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I wouldn't ask that nincompoop to advise me on making a rum and Coke, even if I spotted her the rum.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Asking AOC to advise you on the environment is something along the line of asking John Dillinger to advise you on banking.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.