Author Topic: Police State Dry Run a Huge Success  (Read 392 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police State Dry Run a Huge Success
« on: May 15, 2020, 12:02:13 pm »
May 15, 2020
By Carol Brown

When the coronavirus landed on our shores, communist China came with it.

We have become part of a mass scale human experiment in government control and it turned out that stripping away our freedom wasn’t all that difficult. Under the guise of concern for our health and well-being, tyrants came out of the woodwork.  Our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and our lives are being destroyed as the left solidifies and expands their oppressive powers. We’ve been herded around like cattle, threatened, isolated, confined, silenced, and arrested. You name it, it’s happening.

You tell me if what follows sounds like the United States, or China.

We’ve been told who can work and who can’t, with language that separates us according to who is and who isn’t “essential” as the almighty State supersedes individual rights and the family unit.

We’ve been physically and verbally harassed, threatened, fined, detained, arrested, jailed, and/or placed in forced quarantine. Business licenses have been revoked. Going to work without the permission of the government is now a crime. So is going to the park or a beach. Children playing together is also in defiance of the government. So is placing flags on the graves of veterans. The list of infractions goes on and on and on and on. Examples read like the manifesto of a demented madman. (here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/05/police_state_dry_run_a_huge_success.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Police State Dry Run a Huge Success
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 02:49:58 pm »
The game ain't over yet. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 02:52:52 pm »
 ****sheep****

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 03:12:16 pm »
May 15, 2020
By Carol Brown

When the coronavirus landed on our shores, communist China came with it.

We have become part of a mass scale human experiment in government control and it turned out that stripping away our freedom wasn’t all that difficult. Under the guise of concern for our health and well-being, tyrants came out of the woodwork.  Our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and our lives are being destroyed as the left solidifies and expands their oppressive powers. We’ve been herded around like cattle, threatened, isolated, confined, silenced, and arrested. You name it, it’s happening.

You tell me if what follows sounds like the United States, or China.

We’ve been told who can work and who can’t, with language that separates us according to who is and who isn’t “essential” as the almighty State supersedes individual rights and the family unit.

We’ve been physically and verbally harassed, threatened, fined, detained, arrested, jailed, and/or placed in forced quarantine. Business licenses have been revoked. Going to work without the permission of the government is now a crime. So is going to the park or a beach. Children playing together is also in defiance of the government. So is placing flags on the graves of veterans. The list of infractions goes on and on and on and on. Examples read like the manifesto of a demented madman. (here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/05/police_state_dry_run_a_huge_success.html

@mystery-ak

I would really like to argue with all that,but that's mostly because I like to argue.

Can't find a single freaking word to argue over,though. I agree with the whole damn thing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2020, 01:25:36 am »
Spot on!  I have to wonder if they actually released the virus on purpose.  I know that sounds crazy, but its a crazy world.  The article is what I have been thinking whether intentional or unintentional it has allowed them to test how easily they could control the population. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2020, 02:01:17 am »
@mystery-ak

I would really like to argue with all that,but that's mostly because I like to argue.

Can't find a single freaking word to argue over,though. I agree with the whole damn thing.
There is a backlash brewing, the only question is who it will be directed at.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2020, 02:24:34 am »
This virus response has delivered the left everything it ever dreamed of, and more. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2020, 02:40:49 am »
This virus response has delivered the left everything it ever dreamed of, and more.

You are correct and that is why I don't think my 'theory' isn't so far-fetched.  Biden and Hunter not only have a financial 'relationship' with the Ukraine, but one with China as well.  I find it interesting that as soon as the coronavirus had impacted China, suddenly all of Biden's opposition withdrew from the race; including Buttigieg even though had the most delegates.

The leftists had failed to take down Trump with Russian collusion and impeachment and all that was left to ensure his defeat, was to make certain that his economy took a nose-dive.  Voila -- COVID-19 was introduced; just coincidentally Fauci was leading the research on the U.S. team.  Research that Obama had shut down a few years prior for fear of a pandemic.

Sorry .... just too many coincidences to overlook here.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 02:41:59 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2020, 03:21:47 am »

In the sense that Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto would appreciate, I hope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2020, 04:36:48 am »
You are correct and that is why I don't think my 'theory' isn't so far-fetched.  Biden and Hunter not only have a financial 'relationship' with the Ukraine, but one with China as well.  I find it interesting that as soon as the coronavirus had impacted China, suddenly all of Biden's opposition withdrew from the race; including Buttigieg even though had the most delegates.

The leftists had failed to take down Trump with Russian collusion and impeachment and all that was left to ensure his defeat, was to make certain that his economy took a nose-dive.  Voila -- COVID-19 was introduced; just coincidentally Fauci was leading the research on the U.S. team.  Research that Obama had shut down a few years prior for fear of a pandemic.

Sorry .... just too many coincidences to overlook here.
That's just it. So many dots.

TPTB pushing for a vaccine and saying at the same time 'antibodies might not provide resistance or immunity"--when that's what vaccines create, antibodies.

Google, parent company of Youtube, tight with the Chinese, and censoring anything that doesn't agree with the WHO/CDC.

Gates donating a gob to the WHO while simultaneously funding 'vaccine research' (for fun and profit).

Tedros Adhanom, installed as head of the WHO at China's insistence, former senior leader of an Ethiopian terrorist group. source

Fauci signing off on funding for the Wuhan Lab. Indications in the NC research that indeed a Chimeric virus had been lab-created with enhanced function. Scientists who published that article, who were from the Wuhan Institute of Virology went home when the funding was cut to continue research there, in Wuhan at the BSL-4 lab.

The murderously bad assessment of the HCQ/Z-pack/Zinc sulfate therapy that left out the zinc to discredit the hydroxychloroquine, but really only killed veterans in the hospital out of incompetence or the desire to remove a treatment from consideration, to the embarrassment of the POTUS.

At the same time demanding "proof" where there is none, of any treatment for a novel pathogen, and then claiming that absence of double blind FDA approved study results to be proof that the regimen is ineffective, citing 'analysis' of results of the deeply flawed VA test. Had a study begun when the virus was first disclosed, it would likely not be over yet, that is the standard being demanded, even as doctors who got good results try to relate those results and are scrubbed from social media and Youtube.

It's pretty obvious the big putsch is on for a patentable and profitable vaccine over on the shelf medications that cost under $20 and do the job in 5 days at home if administered early. So how many more will die in this dance?

But speaking of that, we don't really have a clue how many have died.

At almost every turn there are people adding in "presumed cases", attributing deaths to COVID-19, despite clear indications other factors were most likely the COD (like a .55 B.A.C.). There are clear motives to do so, every COVID-19 patient worth $13K, triple that on a vent (no matter how long or not).

Nursing homes (extended care facilities) having that 'extension' shortened by packing the house with people who are positive for the virus, where none were before. Nothing like loading the dice against a likely high risk group, with the predictable outcome of numerous deaths.

For the doctors, there is more than just fame and prestige at stake, because that leads to GRANT MONEY, professional power, the ability to decide who gets published, or what ideas get published by whom, regardless of who came up with them.

And above it all, they are demanding we throw our economy in the dumpster and kowtow to their every edict.

They've had a dose of power, mainlined, and they are hooked.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis