Author Topic: Joe Biden Admits He Was Aware ‘They’ Asked for Investigation of Michael Flynn  (Read 789 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel B. Pollak 12 May 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden admitted Tuesday morning that he had known about efforts to investigate incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn in January 2017 — after initially claiming that he did not know about it.

Biden, appearing on ABC’s Good Morning America, was asked by host George Stephanopoulos whether he had known about the investigation, and what was discussed at a crucial Jan. 5, 2017 meeting with President Barack Obama in the Oval Office. (Biden had been at that meeting, along with then-FBI Director James Comey and intelligence and law enforcement officials.)

The former Vice President sighed audibly as Stephanopoulos quoted President Donald Trump claiming that the Flynn investigation was “the biggest political crime in U.S. history.” Stephanopoulos also quoted Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) asking, “What did Obama and Biden know, when did they know it.”

“So what did you know about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn and was there anything improper done?” Stephanolpoulos asked.

“I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,” Biden said, before accusing Trump of using the issue as a “diversion” from the coronavirus crisis.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/12/joe-biden-admits-he-was-aware-they-asked-for-investigation-of-michael-flynn/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Is Biden trying to slow-walk partial admissions to see how little of the full truth he can get away with admitting?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is Biden trying to slow-walk partial admissions to see how little of the full truth he can get away with admitting?

Well....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Lando Lincoln

Can you imagine this ass-hat giving testimony?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Can you imagine this ass-hat giving testimony?

“No, I thought you asked me whether or not I had anything to do with him being prosecuted,” Biden said.

He'd get as far as "I thought you asked me..." before getting brushed back by a Judge.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 06:54:07 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

Biden audibly scoffed on ABC's Good Morning America as Stephanopoulos asked what the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee knew about an early 2017 investigation into Flynn and whether there was anything improper done by the Obama administration.

"I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn
," Biden said.   ...

"I was aware that there was, that they asked for an investigation, but that's all I know about it."   ...
He doesn't even know what day of the week it is, let alone what month we're in.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Jonathan Turley   @JonathanTurley
Joe Biden was one of those who unmasked Flynn during the investigation. Biden was just on the air first denying any knowledge of the investigation and then saying "I was aware that...they asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know about it." Unmasking is fairly uncommon...

...Numerous Obama officials demanded the unmasking. Notably, the testimony of various Obama officials was recently released showing that every one said that they never saw any evidence of actual collusion with the Russians. Yet, the media is dismissive of the implications...

...Unmasking is more routine for intelligence officials but the involvement of figures like Biden magnify these concerns. This was an investigation into figures associated with the opposing party and incoming Administration. These were political critics of Obama and Biden.

It should be a matter of concern that the Obama Administration conducted such surveillance and investigation of the opposing party with no strong evidence of collusion. The unmasking requests only magnify  concerns over the use of national security means for such investigations.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jonathan Turley   @JonathanTurley
Joe Biden was one of those who unmasked Flynn during the investigation. Biden was just on the air first denying any knowledge of the investigation and then saying "I was aware that...they asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know about it." Unmasking is fairly uncommon...

...Numerous Obama officials demanded the unmasking. Notably, the testimony of various Obama officials was recently released showing that every one said that they never saw any evidence of actual collusion with the Russians. Yet, the media is dismissive of the implications...

...Unmasking is more routine for intelligence officials but the involvement of figures like Biden magnify these concerns. This was an investigation into figures associated with the opposing party and incoming Administration. These were political critics of Obama and Biden.

It should be a matter of concern that the Obama Administration conducted such surveillance and investigation of the opposing party with no strong evidence of collusion. The unmasking requests only magnify  concerns over the use of national security means for such investigations.

The most unmasking requests came from Samantha Powers.  Why would the Ambassador to the UN want those names?
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer