Author Topic: Demings: 'I would be honored' to serve as Biden's vice president  (Read 752 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Demings: 'I would be honored' to serve as Biden's vice president
By Julia Manchester - 05/06/20 10:46 AM EDT

Rep. Val Demings (D-Fla.) said Wednesday that she would be "honored" to serve as former Vice President Joe Biden's running mate as speculation swirls around a number of potential Democratic vice presidential hopefuls.

"If asked, I would be honored to serve alongside Joe Biden and do everything in my power to get this country back on track, not just here in the nation, but around the world,'' Demings said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Demings slammed President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, arguing that Americans do not have a leader they can trust at the moment.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/496348-demings-i-would-be-honored-to-serve-as-bidens-vice-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Demings: 'I would be honored' to serve as Biden's vice president
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:35:07 pm »
Well, she meets the requirement of being a black who apparently isn't uppity.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 03:17:16 am »

@Cyber Liberty

"Not Uppity"?

That kills it for her. The radicals in charge want to send a message to de crackas that there is a new sheriff in toawn.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 03:51:15 am »
@Cyber Liberty

"Not Uppity"?

That kills it for her. The radicals in charge want to send a message to de crackas that there is a new sheriff in toawn.

Biteme isn't going to pick somebody who smells bad, and Whatername looks like she smells really bad.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:52:29 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 09:38:23 am »
Biteme isn't going to pick somebody who smells bad, and Whatername looks like she smells really bad.

@Cyber Liberty

Yeah,but who knows what,if anything, smells bad to Slow Joe? That boy ain't withing shouting distance of what we all laughingly call "normal".
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 09:40:31 am by sneakypete »

Offline mortarman

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 10:50:43 am »
@Cyber Liberty

"Not Uppity"?

Weren't that the premise of Sock Monkey's evil, immoral an' utterly corrupt regime?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 01:30:10 pm »
I'm guessing that every Democrat black female currently holding office, from school board to county clerk to member of Congress, figures she's on Gropin' Joe's short list at this point.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 01:41:04 pm »
I'm guessing that every Democrat black female currently holding office, from school board to county clerk to member of Congress, figures she's on Gropin' Joe's short list at this point.

The rats must really be worried about black turnout this year. Plus they need FLA.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 08:56:08 pm »
Translation: "Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me PLEASE!!!" (waves hands frantically in air)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2020, 09:11:57 pm »
I hear one of the requirements for Biden’s Vice President is experience working as a nursing home aide.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 11:03:53 pm »
Biden says ex-House impeachment manager Val Demings among potential VP picks
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/496717-biden-says-ex-house-impeachment-manager-val-demings-among-potential-vp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 11:20:38 pm »
Weren't that the premise of Sock Monkey's evil, immoral an' utterly corrupt regime?

@mortarman

I may be wrong,but I think the purpose of that one was to show us how useless our votes are in this day of illegal alien voting,people in prisons voting,and even people in other countries voting with absentee ballots in the names of dead people.

IE,put us in our place.

They got away with that,so now they want to put us in chains.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2020, 12:20:32 am »
"Demings: 'I would be honored' to serve as Biden's vice president"

Who?
I'd never heard of her before I read this article.

OK, she is female and black.
What else has she done that qualifies her to be the vice presidential candidate?
And... since ol' "two fingers" Joe ain't gonna finish his first term if elected... what qualifies her to become president in his stead...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2020, 12:31:01 am »
"Demings: 'I would be honored' to serve as Biden's vice president"

Who?
I'd never heard of her before I read this article.

OK, she is female and black.
What else has she done that qualifies her to be the vice presidential candidate?
And... since ol' "two fingers" Joe ain't gonna finish his first term if elected... what qualifies her to become president in his stead...?

@Fishrrman

Nothing at all,and that is all she needs to have done. Haven't you heard? She black,she's ugly,and she's a genuine female,unlike Manchelle.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2020, 07:00:52 pm »
After Obama, the notion that we had requirements to be POTUS was laughable.  What qualifications did he have?  Or Jimmy Carter for that matter?  Even though he was a one term governor of Georgia, I thought he was deficient back in a day when I was a Democrat.

Along with the dire need of TERM LIMITS for Congress, and judges in my mindset, the need for real qualifications to be POTUS is overwhelmingly needed.  In my mindset, there is not one 35 year old qualified to be POTUS.  I would dare say there is no 40 year old either.

When Bill Clinton was elected POTUS, I sat on an elected school board of nine people, and the leader of the liberal Republicans on the board when we were selecting a new Superintendent for the district actually sat there and said about a 40 year old candidate, the most qualified in my eyes....'I don't think he is old enough to be the Superintendent of our school district'.  I responded, the people of this nation just voted for a 46 year old to be POTUS, I think a 40 year old is more than qualified, considering he spent years being the Asst Superintendent of a school district three times the size of ours.  I could not get the fifth vote required, and he and his followers voted NO.

So the age for POTUS needs to change, but the requirements should also reflect a certain level of life experience, either in government or the business world, i.e. 10 years in a leadership position in government and/or business, with an employee rank and file exceeding 5,000(that number is negotiable) and a budget exceeding $X million/billion.  Anything less, and we are inviting someone that is utterly clueless to hold the highest office in the land. 

And being a state elected representative does not qualify one to hold the office, even without the above change I am looking for.  So, delusional Stacey Abrams would not be qualified to run for POTUS or VP.  The requirement I am looking for would also apply to the VP, because technically, the VP could become POTUS day one in office.

For Stacey Abrams to believe she is qualified to be POTUS, how totally lost are the Democommies?  Well, when they allow an avowed communist to run as their nominee, they are completely lost in the woods and rudderless.  But rest assured, AOC, their architect will guide them.  Or perhaps their escapee from assisted living will unify them......ugggh-ha.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2020, 02:27:46 am »
Choosing this creature as VP would provide more than ample evidence that Shortbus Joe should take up residence in the high security wing at 1901 North Du Pont Highway, New Castle, DE.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2020, 07:16:01 pm »
Choosing this creature as VP would provide more than ample evidence that Shortbus Joe should take up residence in the high security wing at 1901 North Du Pont Highway, New Castle, DE.

@mortarman

The only thing Slow Joe is going to pick is his nose,and the noses of any females who can't outrun him.