Author Topic: BREAKING>> Grenell releases list of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn: Biden, Comey, Obama inte  (Read 1547 times)

Offline corbe

I got it the First Time, @mystery-ak
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rising serpent
@rising_serpent
Level 1:
Obama gave Joe Biden the medal of freedom the same day Joe Biden requested the unmasking of  Gen Flynn.

https://twitter.com/rising_serpent/status/1260689433428480005
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Interesting...I guess SlowJoe was rewarded for his potential crimes..

And less than 24 hours ago Biden was doing his Sgt Shultz routine.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1260687096777306112
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I guess it is confusing..what I meant if Trump can get out and campaign, hold rallies etc he may be able to convince all the naysayers why all these precautions were necessary..I am hoping the economy will start recovering with people going back to work...he needs to explain why HE needs to stay in office @Right_in_Virginia

Thanks @mystery-ak

I'd love to see rallies, too; and I think we will in mid/late summer.  But in the meantime I think his messages are getting through.  The briefings, panned by nearly everyone, filled the rally void and kept his support solid.  Today it was published he's at 96% approval rating in the GOP and 51% national approval in a Hill poll.

The ads that are coming out are quite good, his twitter feed is active and the number of followers is growing. The virtual rallies have tallied over 1 million viewers and the Trump campaign state by state ground army is the envy of and stuff of nightmares for the democrats.

I think last night's Republican sweep in the special Congressional elections (Fox has called CA 25 for Garcia) and the state government Republican wins in California indicate people are paying attention.  Last night's red wave was predicted to be a blue one.

This is all to say even though rallies are currently on hold, the campaign is very active and the President IS making his case -- despite all the efforts to thwart and diminish him -- directly to the people.

The President stands with the Freeistance and people know this.  They also know he is the one to lead us -- again -- to the economy that is the envy of the world.   People know this because he's proven it.

Well, I'm going to turn the microphone over to the naysayers.  But no matter what they say the people are awake --- and this is the best news of all.   :beer:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 10:24:27 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mountaineer

Roscoe B Davis   @RoscoeBDavis1
4h
BOOM! Well @JoeBden   you are a lying son of a bitch
You unmasked @GenFlynn

Hey Joe Biden is it a coincidence that the date by your name of the unmasking of @GenFlynn
 is the same date some leaked Flynn’s name to @IgnatiusPost*   ???
3:15 PM · May 13, 2020 from Texas, USA
*David Ignatius, columnist for Washington Post

Also check out the date on McDonough, Barry’s chief of staff, unmasking is Jan 5th the very same day as infamous By the Book Oval Office meeting.

Here's a very important point everyone seems to be ignoring. First look at the 302 that says Kislyak texted Flynn on 12/28/16. Flynn Called Kislyak the next day. Clapper & US Amb to Turkey requested Flynn unmasking the same day of the Kislyak text.
Why is this significant

12/28/16 Obama puts sanctions on Russia
12/28/16 Kislyak texts Gen Flynn
12/29/16 Flynn calls Kislyak tells them don't panic
12/29/16 Flynn Calls the transition team & lets them know
12/30/16 Putin announces on RT he will not retaliate on sanctions
12/31/16 Kislyak calls Flynn back says they won't retaliate
12/31/16 Flynn let's the transition know what Kislyak said

Okay that's the time line but here's the problem - The Obama administration is claiming Flynn was caught up in incidental contact while talking to Kislyak.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RetBobbyMI

What's with all of the Treasury folks on the list?  Were they cover for others?  That too is illegal.  This whole thing's gonna get very interdasting!

If the snoopes in DC can find out if those who requested the unmasking, gave that info to others, then they will or should hang.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 10:44:34 pm by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline mountaineer

Catherine Herridge  @CBS_Herridge
SCOOP @CBSNews  obtains @RichardGrenell   notification to congress declassified “unmasking list” Flynn between late 2016 and January 2017 - Read 3 pages provided by NSA here

2:19 PM · May 13, 2020

Offline mountaineer

Mollie  @MZHemingway
Just talked w/ intel pro who said vast majority of names on list had no reason to be accessing unmasked info *period* as they're not investigators. Reminder: masked info is info so sensitive that it's hidden from intelligence community *itself.* B/c Americans have civil liberties
5:04 PM · May 13, 2020

From The Federalist:
Declassified List Of Obama Officials Who Unmasked Michael Flynn Includes James Clapper, John Brennan, And Joe Biden
Eight different Obama administration officials sought to unmask Michael Flynn's identity from National Security Agency intercepts between December 29 and January 12.
By Sean Davis
May 13, 2020

A list of Obama administration officials who sought to unmask intercepted communications involving former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was declassified and released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) on Wednesday. The list of officials who asked the National Security Agency to unmask Flynn’s name from certain intercepted communications included former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director John Brennan, former DNI James Clapper, former White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, and former Vice President Joe Biden. The full list was first disclosed online by CBS reporter Catherine Herridge.   ...

The declassified list compiled by the NSA includes the names of 16 separate Obama administration officials who asked the NSA to unmask Flynn’s name in intercepted communications. The identities are important because they may shed light on which officials illegally leaked information about Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak to journalists at the Washington Post. U.S. Attorney John Durham is reportedly investigating the matter and seeking to determine who was responsible for the illegal leak of classified information.

On January 12, Washington Post columnist David Ignatius reported that a “senior U.S. government official” told him about the Flynn-Kislyak calls. Ignatius then suggested that Flynn’s conversations might run afoul of an unconstitutional and never successfully prosecuted 1799 law that criminalizes certain private speech critical of U.S. foreign policy. Ignatius was the first journalist to publicly confirm the existence and substance of Flynn’s calls and to raise the idea that Flynn should be criminally investigated for them.  ...
MORE

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What if the virus is a bioweapon used by the Chinese in coordination with the DNC & Globalists?

What if they can create "hot pockets" in critical swing states come October, or even late Summer when he's trying to prime the economy?
Yeah, how 'bout that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

Flashback:

Did Flynn Lie?

By Andrew C. McCarthy

December 15, 2018 2:07 PM

The investigation was unfair from the start, but yes, it appears that he did lie.

At the outset, let’s get two things straight:

First, there is something deeply disturbing about the Obama administration’s decision to open a counterintelligence investigation on retired lieutenant general Michael Flynn while he was working on the Trump campaign — and, ultimately, about the Justice Department and the FBI’s decision to dispatch two agents to interview Flynn at the White House, in a highly irregular manner, on Flynn’s third day as national security advisor.

Second, Flynn nevertheless lied to the agents.

These two matters have been conflated. We need to sort them out.

It is an article of faith among ardent Trump supporters not merely that Flynn should not have been investigated, but that he is innocent of the false-statements charge to which he pled guilty.

This has become impossible to buy — and not just because, to believe Flynn told the agents the truth, you must believe that (a) he lied to the court when he pled guilty and (b) he is still lying to the court in his sentencing memo, in which he claims that sharp FBI practices hoodwinked him into lying.

<..snip..>

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/michael-flynn-investigation/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The spin coming from the former Obama staffers turned firefighters on this is as amusing as it is pathetic.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
      Flashback:

Did Flynn Lie?

By Andrew C. McCarthy

December 15, 2018 2:07 PM

The investigation was unfair from the start, but yes, it appears that he did lie.

At the outset, let’s get two things straight:

First, there is something deeply disturbing about the Obama administration’s decision to open a counterintelligence investigation on retired lieutenant general Michael Flynn while he was working on the Trump campaign — and, ultimately, about the Justice Department and the FBI’s decision to dispatch two agents to interview Flynn at the White House, in a highly irregular manner, on Flynn’s third day as national security advisor.

Second, Flynn nevertheless lied to the agents.

These two matters have been conflated. We need to sort them out.

It is an article of faith among ardent Trump supporters not merely that Flynn should not have been investigated, but that he is innocent of the false-statements charge to which he pled guilty.

This has become impossible to buy — and not just because, to believe Flynn told the agents the truth, you must believe that (a) he lied to the court when he pled guilty and (b) he is still lying to the court in his sentencing memo, in which he claims that sharp FBI practices hoodwinked him into lying.

<..snip..>

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/michael-flynn-investigation/

McCarthy is one of many who owe LTG Flynn an apology.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If Trump is able to hold rallies late this summer I think he can turn around the virus and economy fiasco

I want to share that optimism.

Scott Adams touts Trump's "persuassion" skill. Keep it simple. Repetition. Visualization. etc.

(Of course that is required, since his supporters are such stupid, simpletons!)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln