Author Topic: WATCH – NY Gov. Cuomo Bizarrely Calls COVID-19 a ‘European Virus’  (Read 434 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH – NY Gov. Cuomo Bizarrely Calls COVID-19 a ‘European Virus’
Staff Writer
May 11, 2020

New York’s increasingly overexposed Governor Andrew Cuomo today confused and angered China-hawks by referring to COVID-19 as a “European virus”.

Speaking at his daily press conference, Gov. Cuomo bizarrely declared: “Yes we have more cases than anyone else. Yes we had this European virus attack us and nobody expected it. But we’re not only going to change our trajectory, we’re going to change the trajectory more dramatically than any place else in the nation.”

Gov Cuomo – in the surest sign he’s on the take from the CCP – has now resorted to calling it the “European virus”pic.twitter.com/7ahICKLwja

— Raheem Kassam 😷 (@RaheemKassam) May 11, 2020

It’s true. Cuomo did help to change the trajectory of the virus more dramatically than anywhere else in the United States: upward.

https://thenationalpulse.com/coronavirus/cuomo-calls-it-european-virus/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
WATCH – NY Gov. Cuomo Bizarrely Calls COVID-19 a ‘European Virus’

AT least he didn't call it a Nursing Home Virus.  'Cause that's his legacy in this deal.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

I heard him say this except it has been taken out of context.  He was speaking of how it began in New York State.  This was research to find the first cases in New York State. It was people who came from European countries who started it in New York. 

He also said it was people coming from China who started it in Washington state.

Offline PeteS in CA

I heard him say this except it has been taken out of context.  He was speaking of how it began in New York State.  This was research to find the first cases in New York State. It was people who came from European countries who started it in New York. 

He also said it was people coming from China who started it in Washington state.

While I did not hear Cuomo's comment, what you said is accurate. The sub-sub-sub-...-sub-variety of this virus did some evolving in EuroLand after arriving from China and EuroLanders brought that sub-etc.-variety to NY. Surprisingly, to some degree, it was principally from NW EuroLand rather than Italy. OTOH, the West Coast sub-variety seems to trace more directly to China.

But because Trump has called out this coronavirus' Chinese origin, Dems and MSM-folk (repetitive and redundant) are trying to gin up controversy over pointing out that fact.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.