Author Topic: Brushfires: Little guys revolt all over in blue states with heavy lockdown orders  (Read 162 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 12, 2020
Brushfires: Little guys revolt all over in blue states with heavy lockdown orders
By Monica Showalter

It's not just Elon Musk.

Small fry and little people who pay taxes are defying blue-state lockdown orders and reopening for business, with or without the state's blessing. And quite often, their local governments and more important, cops, are behind them.

Here are a few:

From Mid-Michigan NOW:

PERRY, Mich - The City of Perry issued an administrative order saying it will not have strict enforcement of Governor Gretchen Whitmer's executive orders.

Mayor James Huguelet said the city will not assist other law enforcement agencies in the strict enforcement of the executive orders.

"It is past time that government leadership treat the people of Michigan and of Perry like the responsible, thoughtful adults they are. I write today to state clearly my opposition to some of Governor Whitmer's executive orders. While I understand and share her desire to protect the public, I question some of the restrictions she has imposed as overstepping her executive authority. She has created a vague, overreaching framework of emergency laws that only confuse Michigan's responsible, thoughtful citizens," said Mayor James Huguelet.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/brushfires_little_guys_revolt_all_over_in_blue_states_with_heavy_lockdown_orders_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
People have to eat, work and live their lives. They can't be locked down in a hermetically sealed cocoon forever.

Time to sack up like our ancestors and take our chances. This isn't ebola. Those who need to stay home do so, but this commie authoritarian crap the blue states are pulling should not be tolerated.
The Republic is lost.