Author Topic: Are They Stupid Or Do They Just Think That We Are? Derek Hunter  (Read 316 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 townhall.com
Are They Stupid Or Do They Just Think That We Are?
Derek Hunter

Journalists have long held their audiences in contempt. Not active contempt of the hatred variety, but condescending contempt – the belief that we’re all so far beneath them as to be insignificant and unworthy of their genius. They’re better than us, just ask them. That attitude was on full display over the weekend on Meet the Press and the ironically named “Reliable Sources,” when the personalities that host those shows committed arrogant and hypocritical frauds on their audiences that can only happen when you’re marinated in the ignorance of your own body odor.

Brian Stelter, the talentless Democratic Party mouthpiece with a face for radio and a voice for print, started his show with a lecture about priorities and “news judgement.” Stelter’s show, “Reliable Sources,” usually contains more clips of Fox News than original content or independent thought, and this week was no different. Where he usually whines about what was said, this monologue was about what wasn’t, or at least what wasn’t said soon enough.

Choking back tears less sincere than OJ shed over Nicole’s murder, Stelter was angry that Fox & Friends dared ask President Donald Trump Friday about the Department of Justice moving to dismiss the case against retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn before asking him about the coronavirus pandemic. The Flynn news had just broken the day before, along with the release of transcripts Democrats kept hidden from the public showing Obama administration officials were telling Congress the exact opposite of what they were saying on cable news because one venue offered large paychecks for bombast and narrative-feeding and the other charges of perjury.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/05/12/are-they-stupid-or-do-they-just-think-that-we-are-n2568604
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Are They Stupid Or Do They Just Think That We Are? Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 05:51:25 pm »
Yes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 07:22:11 pm »
Yes.

Exactly.  The two are not mutually exclusive.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 08:10:06 pm »
In my optimistic moments I reason that the transparently partisan motivations of network news directors and anchors and the shear volume of mainstream media news reports lying about President Trump—which now are being challenged and debunked more and more by alternative news sources—it will eventually tip the scales in Trump’s direction, and the noise that people like Chuck Todd and Brian Stelter pump out will eventually be rejected and seen as a dark chapter in the history of journalism.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 08:11:14 pm »
....a guy can dream can’t he?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2020, 08:12:55 pm »
They're not stupid, they're just plain evil. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2020, 08:21:54 pm »
....a guy can dream can’t he?

It's a good dream.  I think I'll help myself to that dream in tonight's dreaming....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: