Author Topic: Couple attack Brooklyn Hasidic Jews, blaming them for coronavirus  (Read 566 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/couple-attack-brooklyn-hasidic-jews-blaming-them-for-coronavirus/ar-BB13VrEA

By Shant Shahrigian and Rocco Parascandola, New York Daily News
May 11, 2020

Paulo Pinho, 35, and wife, Clelia Pinho, 46, jumped out of their vehicle at Bedford Avenue and Ross Street in Williamsburg about 8:35 p.m. Sunday to confront the victims, according to police.
“You Jews are getting us all sick,” the couple yelled at a trio of men, according to police sources. “The mayor says you Jews are the reason we’re getting sick.”

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

rangerrebew

Couple attack Brooklyn Hasidic Jews, blaming them for coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 02:02:26 pm »
 Couple attack Brooklyn Hasidic Jews, blaming them for coronavirus

May 13, 2020 Shant Shahrigian - New York Daily News and Rocco Parascandola - New York Daily News

A husband and wife driving through Brooklyn hopped out of their car to attack a group of Hasidic Jews, trying to rip off the victims’ masks and blaming them for the spread of coronavirus, police said Monday.

Mayor Bill de Blasio denounced the attack.

“This is obviously absolutely unacceptable in every way,” the mayor said Monday. “It’s something that expresses hate, but also creates danger, and that’s unacceptable and we’re not going to allow it here in this city.”

Paulo Pinho, 35, and wife, Clelia Pinho, 46, jumped out of their vehicle at Bedford Avenue and Ross Street in Williamsburg about 8:35 p.m. Sunday to confront the victims, according to police.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/05/couple-attack-brooklyn-hasidic-jews-blaming-them-for-coronavirus/

rangerrebew

Re: Couple attack Brooklyn Hasidic Jews, blaming them for coronavirus
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 02:05:19 pm »

Mayor Bill de Blasio denounced the attack.

But the perps said it was de Blasio who said Jews were responsible for the virus. 888oops888

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 02:18:00 pm »
De Blasio was threatening to round up Jews with arrests if they congregate.
The problem with that is, Jewish culture is all about congregation.
Telling Jews that they cannot get together, is the same as telling Jews that they can no longer be Jewish.
I imagine that most Christians are the same way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
What’s next? Yellow stars? Pink triangles?

Mayor DiBlasio, for all that is Holy, please read George Santayana. Please read some real good books about the history of the World Wars.

Just remember after they came for everyone and no one cared, they will come for you. (Martin Niemoller)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 12:54:03 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 01:36:35 am »
Telling Jews that they cannot get together, is the same as telling Jews that they can no longer be Jewish.

You're right @240B  And this was a serious problem in the orthodox communities in Israel and they were hit hard with the virus.

In early April Netanyahu sent Army personnel to assist with social distancing, lockdowns and retrieving those infected with the virus.

Ultimately the Rabbis in the communities spoke out and the guidelines were enforced internally.

A little more:  https://www.barrons.com/news/israel-sends-army-to-ultra-orthodox-city-over-coronavirus-01585929906

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Things are spiraling out of control all over.  The reaction to the pandemic in a lot of ways seems to be worse than the virus itself.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.