Author Topic: Giant ‘Cuomo killed my mom’ sign erected on bridge as heartbroken New Yorkers grieve on Mother’s Day  (Read 652 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giant ‘Cuomo killed my mom’ sign erected on bridge as heartbroken New Yorkers grieve on Mother’s Day
May 10, 2020 | Samantha Chang

Many New Yorkers are ushering in a grim Mother’s Day this year amid accusations that Governor Andrew “Cuomo killed my mom” thanks to his deadly policy that forced nursing homes to admit coronavirus patients.

The bone-headed move resulted in the deaths of thousands of senior citizens living in nursing homes.

Cuomo mandated that nursing homes must accept coronavirus patients even though older people are the most at-risk to die from COVID-19. Making matters worse was the fact that nursing homes did not have personal protective equipment or COVID testing capability.

Shockingly, the mainstream media not only gave Cuomo a pass on the scandal, but lionized him as a hero.

A Twitter user shared a heartbreaking photo of a bed sheet hanging off a highway overpass in Sullivan County, New York.

The ominous words “Cuomo Killed My Mom” were scrawled in red across the sheet.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/10/giant-cuomo-killed-my-mom-sign-erected-on-bridge-as-heartbroken-new-yorkers-grieve-on-mothers-day-919031
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

You can feel the heartbreak and anger.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I can not think of one political mistake that needs more spreading to viral (web reference) status than what this SOB NY governor has done.  He really needs to do jail time, and at the very least be ruined politically
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

The MSM won't cover this issue unless forced to CYA. So these banners are needed by the hundreds.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The MSM won't cover this issue unless forced to CYA. So these banners are needed by the hundreds.

Bears repeating in larger font.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Man, that ain't gonna rub off...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What Cuomo did to the elderly in the nursing homes is the ugliest thing I think I've ever seen.  Not only did he force them to admit and readmit COVID-19 patients, but he also prohibited them from testing the patients and workers!  WTF!  Is COVID-19 a "protected disease," like AIDS?  The leftists didn't want people tested for that, either.

Signing that EO was signing thousands of death warrants.  This isn't just evil, it's Adolf Hitler level evil.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
What Cuomo did to the elderly in the nursing homes is the ugliest thing I think I've ever seen.  Not only did he force them to admit and readmit COVID-19 patients, but he also prohibited them from testing the patients and workers!  WTF!  Is COVID-19 a "protected disease," like AIDS?  The leftists didn't want people tested for that, either.

Signing that EO was signing thousands of death warrants.  This isn't just evil, it's Adolf Hitler level evil.

Exactly.  For Cuomo's criminal deadly deed, the closest historic analogy is trading Small-Pox laden blankets to the Indians. 

Offline The_Reader_David

Exactly.  For Cuomo's criminal deadly deed, the closest historic analogy is trading Small-Pox laden blankets to the Indians.

Except that that isn't really an analogy. When Lord Amherst donated blankets from small-pox victims to the Indians, the "contagion theory of disease" (meaning the true theory that infectious diseases are caused by an agent that can be transmitted from the infected to others, bacterium, virus, or in rarer cases some other microorganism) was held in disrepute as "blaming the victim", and instead the "miasma theory" of disease was generally believed (and was until sometime in the mid-19th century). 

Unlike Lord Amherst, Cuomo knew perfectly well that the disease was contagious, that the elderly were particularly at risk, and nonetheless gave an order that had the foreseeable effect of spreading a death-dealing contagion.  According to the scientific lights of his day (If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!),  Lord Amherst was just getting rid of surplus blankets.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 05:32:14 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Except that that isn't really an analogy. When Lord Amherst donated blankets from small-pox victims to the Indians, the "contagion theory of disease" (meaning the true theory that infectious diseases are caused by an agent that can be transmitted from the infected to others, bacterium, virus, or in rarer cases some other microorganism) was held in disrepute as "blaming the victim", and instead the "miasma theory" of disease was generally believed (and was until sometime in the mid-19th century). 

Unlike Lord Amherst, Cuomo knew perfectly well that the disease was contagious, that the elderly were particularly at risk, and nonetheless gave an order that had the foreseeable effect of spreading a death-dealing contagion.  According to the scientific lights of his day (If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!),  Lord Amherst was just getting rid of surplus blankets.

The Smallpox traded blankets were 19th century pre-urban legends?  Funny, how that is still accepted as fact.  Now I am interested in researching this further, as is it seems a little contradictory based on the wiki-version of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Fort_Pitt#Biological_warfare_involving_smallpox

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Democrat death panels predicted by Palin are materializing.

Vote Democrat so we can get rid of the old people who no longer matter
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington