Author Topic: We’re Winning... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: We’re Winning... Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2020, 03:27:22 am »
YEP. The whole thing has been a load of crap.
Hook, line, and sinker.

I posted on Rand Paul address today.  He spelled the whole thing out.  It was excellent. 

Sweden didn't do anything.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2020, 03:37:51 am »
I posted on Rand Paul address today.  He spelled the whole thing out.  It was excellent. 

Rand was good today.  I hope he gets a haircut soon....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2020, 03:37:53 am »

Got a link?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2020, 03:42:57 am »
Rand was good today.  I hope he gets a haircut soon....

I'm still at least a month away...  :shrug:
The haircut dilemma has not even phased me.
It's weird to me that it's a thing.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2020, 03:51:29 am »
I'm still at least a month away...  :shrug:
The haircut dilemma has not even phased me.
It's weird to me that it's a thing.
Its only a problem until I can tie it back and keep it out of my face in the wind. Nothing new, I did that in my biker days, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2020, 04:11:56 am »
Its only a problem until I can tie it back and keep it out of my face in the wind. Nothing new, I did that in my biker days, too.

LOL! That's right. It's aggravating when it's falling in your face... But that was back in December. Same with the beard. Once you get past it balling up into your nose on the pillow, it ain't a thing anymore, other than avoiding a brush fire in the shop... Mine's down two buttons right now, and will probably be down to 3 buttons before it gets too hot outside and I mow it all off...

And I could do that right now. No barber... Just the Wahl's and a bathroom mirror... And a later inspection by some woman to see if I missed anything.

Inside the ears though... That's more of a problem. Can't see over there, so it's a multitool by the braille system...  :whistle: Doesn't matter till the beard's gone... but really noticeable thereafter...
Still and all, nice to know it's there. If I ever start going bald, I have suitable stock for a combover... From both directions. Score.

888high58888

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 04:56:05 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online roamer_1