Author Topic: Is Trump warning us of a big break about the Steele Dossier’s origins?  (Read 738 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 11, 2020
Is Trump warning us of a big break about the Steele Dossier’s origins?
By Andrea Widburg

When Trump tweets out an article with the message “Wow, this is BIG!” it’s wise to pay attention. In this case, the message referred to a Gateway Pundit article entitled “NOW WE KNOW: John Podesta Admits in Testimony Both the DNC and Hillary Campaign Split the Cost for Bogus Trump-Russia Dossier That Launched the Coup.”

While Obama was famous for saying that he first learned about the many scandals in his administration through media reports, Trump is no Obama, which matters for a couple of reasons. First, this is not a Trump scandal, so Trump's not creating a smokescreen. Second, only a credulous person would believe that Trump is not already well-versed about the details of Podesta’s testimony. This means that when Trump sent out the following tweet, he was telling Americans to pay close attention:

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

Wow, this is BIG!

https://twitter.com/LionelMedia/status/1259481593078591488 …

🇺🇸Lionel🇺🇸 @LionelMedia

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/now-know-john-podesta-admits-testimony-dnc-hillary-campaign-split-cost-bogus-trump-russia-dossier-launched-coup/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons …

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/is_trump_warning_us_of_a_big_break_about_the_steele_dossiers_origins.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Fusion GPS was a legal business doing background research on candidates.  It has always been known the Democrat Party AND the Republican Party both employed Fusion GPS for candidate research.  The Democrat National Committee and the Campaign of Hillary Clinton paid for theirs.  The Republican National Committee paid for theirs.

Steele worked for MI6 (British government spy group) for many years, and a lot of that work was in Russia.  That is why Fusion GPS paid him to do background research on Russia and Trump.  Clinton and the Democrat Committee did not know who Fusion GPS had hired to do the research and there was no reason for them to ask about that while it was going on.  They did not hire Steele, Fusion GPS did.

Steele's contacts in Russia gave him the information now known as the Steele Dossier. 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 01:25:18 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

It's a pity, then, that the "dossier" was filled with so much Russian disinformation the only conclusion one can draw from it was that every word of it was a lie, with the possible exception of a couple of "ands" and "thes."

Trying to rehabilitate the lies is a fruitless venture.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

@Victoria33

It's a pity, then, that the "dossier" was filled with so much Russian disinformation the only conclusion one can draw from it was that every word of it was a lie, with the possible exception of a couple of "ands" and "thes."

Trying to rehabilitate the lies is a fruitless venture.

You are so, so, so diplomatic. A model member of the forum. You’re smart, witty, capable and patient.

See, I can do diplomatic, too.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Fusion GPS was a legal business doing background research on candidates.  It has always been known the Democrat Party AND the Republican Party both employed Fusion GPS for candidate research.  The Democrat National Committee and the Campaign of Hillary Clinton paid for theirs.  The Republican National Committee paid for theirs.

Steele worked for MI6 (British government spy group) for many years, and a lot of that work was in Russia.  That is why Fusion GPS paid him to do background research on Russia and Trump.  Clinton and the Democrat Committee did not know who Fusion GPS had hired to do the research and there was no reason for them to ask about that while it was going on.  They did not hire Steele, Fusion GPS did.

Steele's contacts in Russia gave him the information now known as the Steele Dossier.

I believe the facts are that the Washington Free Beacon, not the Republican Party or any of its sub-organizations, initially retained Fusion GPS to perform opposition research against Trump.  The Washington Free Beacon has asserted that the information it received from Fusion GPS was all based on public sources and included nothing from the "Steele Dossier."

Reciting the obvious truth that all campaigns perform opposition research, and that there are firms that specialize in such research, in no way mitigates the significance of this revelation.

The Obama administration hijacked the law enforcement authorities of the United States in order to drive the lie that Trump had colluded with Russia to subvert the election, when in fact the only election collusion with the Russians had been bought and paid for 50/50 by the Hillary campaign and the DNC; and that very collusion furthered the co-opting of the US Justice system by providing the "evidence" on which a FISA warrant was executed against Carter Page.

The entire "narrative" was a complete lie motivated simply by partisan Democrat interests; unyielding, maniacal hatred for Trump and his voters; and Obama's overweening ego.  It is worse than anything Nixon ever considered and fully justifies DOJ investigation, prosecution to the limits of the law, and wherever possible within the law, sentences in Federal Prison.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 03:28:48 pm by HoustonSam »
James 1:20

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are so, so, so diplomatic. A model member of the forum. You’re smart, witty, capable and patient.

See, I can do diplomatic, too.

Yes, the back of your hand looks great!   wink777
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

Yes, the back of your hand looks great!   wink777

Come on. You know me, that was kidding. I’m just a puzzy cat. Meow.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The entire "narrative" was a complete lie motivated simply by partisan Democrat interests; unyielding, maniacal hatred for Trump and his voters; and Obama's overweening ego.  It is worse than anything Nixon ever considered and fully justifies DOJ investigation, prosecution to the limits of the law, and wherever possible within the law, sentences in Federal Prison.

It was far worse than Watergate.  In 1972, the FBI told Nixon to pound sand when he asked them to do something improper, so Nixon had to use the CIA.  By 2016 Obama had so corrupted the FBI and DoJ that when he came calling to destroy Trump, the FBI asked O'Bastard "How high?" when he told them to jump.

As for prosecutions, I would remind:  O'Bastard's "immunity" from prosecution expired at Noon, 1/20/2017.  He's fair game for the Greybar Hotel now.  If Durham finds a direct path to O'Bastard in the Russian Collusion hoax, he'll get a taste of what he intended for others, which would be pure Justice.  That January 5, 2017 meeting in the Oval Office really was a "Moment of Infamy."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Come on. You know me, that was kidding. I’m just a puzzy cat. Meow.

Yes, I do know that.   :beer: :beer: courtesy of the Castle Bar!
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

As for prosecutions, I would remind:  O'Bastard's "immunity" from prosecution expired at Noon, 1/20/2017.  He's fair game for the Greybar Hotel now.  If Durham finds a direct path to O'Bastard in the Russian Collusion hoax, he'll get a taste of what he intended for others, which would be pure Justice.  That January 5, 2017 meeting in the Oval Office really was a "Moment of Infamy."

Yeah right. Wish in one hand...  *****rollingeyes*****
Never gonna happen.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
That January 5, 2017 meeting in the Oval Office really was a "Moment of Infamy."

An intellectually-honest media would record that date right next to the "Saturday Night Massacre."  (So I don't expect to see that happen.)
James 1:20

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah right. Wish in one hand...  *****rollingeyes*****
Never gonna happen.

Yeah, I know.  I also know the "Rule of Law" will take a major hit if O'Bastard gets off scot-free, tempered with the near-certainty he will get away with it.  Bubba Clinton got away with a whole lot and escaped justice, and I have no reason to believe that will change with O'Bastard.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

Yeah, I know.  I also know the "Rule of Law" will take a major hit if O'Bastard gets off scot-free, tempered with the near-certainty he will get away with it.  Bubba Clinton got away with a whole lot and escaped justice, and I have no reason to believe that will change with O'Bastard.

And thus it has always been, and will always be. There are those that are 'above' the law... Untouchable... and that problem only grows as the state rises in power...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Looks like you are spinning for the DNC, Clinton campaign, Obama-FBI etc.

You realize we now know this dossier is at the heart/genesis of the Coup orchestrated by high ranking democrat Obama officials?

It is openly being called traitorous, seditious.

Does this disturb you?  Still inclined to spin?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln