Author Topic: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO  (Read 14520 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO
« Reply #175 on: May 15, 2020, 08:58:02 pm »
What unmitigated   :bs:

You are not free to chase off good Members, is that what you mean?  Or are we supposed to only allow speech that doesn't piss certain people off?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #176 on: May 15, 2020, 08:59:00 pm »
@Hat In Ring    Please spare me the childish cartoons.   Do yourself a favor, do some accurate research, read his book, look at his record and stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

Next.

Childish cartoons and inaccurate accusations and a general lack of research but plenty of blather.

Remind you of anyone else here @libertybele ?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #177 on: May 15, 2020, 08:59:40 pm »
You are not free to chase off good Members, is that what you mean?  Or are we supposed to only allow speech that doesn't piss certain people off?

Well...that's what some people would prefer... :whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #178 on: May 15, 2020, 09:04:46 pm »
I did put words in her mouth so I guess I went a little overboard.

I've been shadow banned on Twitter. None of my posts show up anymore. I guess my articles were effective to the point the liberal left democrats that run Twitter felt the need to shut me down. Isn't the first time I was banned from a social media website. Most libertarian sites ban me for posting articles about deporting illegal aliens. "No Free Speech With The Libertarians".

You'll probably get a better reception here that at that leftist bastion, as long as you can be positive about your arguments, and not spend all your time tearing people like Cruz down.  You may not like some things about him, but he's a damned sight better than, say, John Kasich.  Or Mike Lee, of late.  Mikey really has gone downhill, since he made best friends of Mittens.  I know from experience the TEA Party stands for positive things, so roll with that.

You are a good writer, from what I saw.  You may be subject of a bullshit Twitter shadow ban, but I sought your posts out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #179 on: May 15, 2020, 09:06:12 pm »
(I'm TEA Party too, living in a city about an hour and a half drive south of Vegas by the Colorado River.  We meet twice a month, or we did before the panic, anyway.)

Yeah... But are you the non-libertarian Tump tea party or the REAL one?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2020, 09:17:15 pm »

Yeah... But are you the non-libertarian Tump tea party or the REAL one?

Well...the group is not pro-weed, so we're off the Libertarian (big-L) reservation right there.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #181 on: May 15, 2020, 09:28:20 pm »
Libertarians are not conservative. They only call themselves conservative to infiltrate Republican party and get votes for their candidates.

What pap. Your leading sentence shows ignorance of what Conservatism IS, by definition.
Conservatism comes from The Goldwater wing, of the Republican Party.

The Goldwater Republicans, modifiable to Goldwater/Reagan and nothing else, are based upon... FOUNDED IN libertarianism and fiscal conservatism.

American Conservatism as it touches politics IS civil-libertarianism, in its deepest root.

If you feel like you've been walking around with your fly open and your toupee on backwards, as it were, you're maybe starting to get a clue. Because history itself rejects your words.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2020, 09:31:49 pm »
What pap. Your leading sentence shows ignorance of what Conservatism IS, by definition.

The Goldwater Republicans, modifiable to Goldwater/Reagan and nothing else, are based upon... FOUNDED IN libertarianism and fiscal conservatism.

American Conservatism as it touches politics IS civil-libertarianism, in its deepest root.

If you feel like you've been walking around with your fly open and your toupee on backwards, as it were, you're maybe starting to get a clue. Because history itself rejects your words.

@roamer_1

So by calling us a Libertarian political board he's basically saying that none of us are Conservative and only he/she/it is Conservative.

It's a not so clever way of trying to tell us "I'm the REAL Conservative here."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #183 on: May 15, 2020, 09:32:49 pm »

Are we talking about "libertarianism" or "libertinism?  It seems those who call them selves Libertarians in the context of the 2010-20's are all interested in legal weed and prostitution.  In my pin-head brain I always thought those were libertine, and not exactly libertarian.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #184 on: May 15, 2020, 09:32:59 pm »
Well...the group is not pro-weed, so we're off the Libertarian (big-L) reservation right there.  :shrug:

You'll need to work on your distinction there...
'Big L' meaning Libertarianism?
Or 'Big L' meaning Libertarian Party?

**Note that I know what you mean, but others here could benefit from some exact definitions.
 :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #185 on: May 15, 2020, 09:33:47 pm »
@roamer_1

So by calling us a Libertarian political board he's basically saying that none of us are Conservative and only he/she/it is Conservative.

Where have I heard that one before?   tri22
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #186 on: May 15, 2020, 09:34:52 pm »
@roamer_1

RIGHT. In classic Neo-Tumpism non-defined word salad, to boot.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #187 on: May 15, 2020, 09:35:25 pm »
Where have I heard that one before?   tri22

If I had a dollar for every times I've heard that since I first got into these political forums 17 years ago...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #188 on: May 15, 2020, 09:38:26 pm »
You'll need to work on your distinction there...
'Big L' meaning Libertarianism?
Or 'Big L' meaning Libertarian Party?

**Note that I know what you mean, but others here could benefit from some exact definitions.
 :beer:

Fair enough!  Big-L "Libertarian" is a political party in competition with Republicans and Democrats (and many others).  Small-l "libertarians" are the fiscally responsible folks who want the damnable gummint to keep their cotton-picking hands off my rights and my wallet.  Best fleshed out with the term, "civil-libertarians."

:beer:  from Castillo del Cyber
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #189 on: May 15, 2020, 09:40:09 pm »
RIGHT. In classic Neo-Tumpism non-defined word salad, to boot.

The term "Neo-Tumpism" has no purchase for me, but I understand "word-salad." :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hat In Ring

• The "Tea Party" Is My Political Party By Nature
    • Republican Party Base
« Reply #190 on: May 15, 2020, 09:41:25 pm »
What Libertarian point of view is being espoused here exactly?  Please be specific?  And if you're already predicting your own demise then does that mean all you cane to do here is troll?

Because we have certified Liberals on this forum that haven't been removed.

You come on this forum and make a beeline for this particular thread and start tossing out falsehoods and half truths about the Senator from Texas and make false statements about the general political nature of TBR.

It tends to make people...myself included...very suspicious of your intentions.

I thought personal attacks on other members were not allowed? Why are you attacking me personally?

I put the proof in Libertybeles post and if they were not read then I'm not at fault.

You have "Cat Mod" under your name so why am I still here if you deem me the problem after you broke the rules and attacked me personally?
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #191 on: May 15, 2020, 09:43:21 pm »
Are we talking about "libertarianism" or "libertinism?  It seems those who call them selves Libertarians in the context of the 2010-20's are all interested in legal weed and prostitution.  In my pin-head brain I always thought those were libertine, and not exactly libertarian.

Right. The Libertarian Party in the main is the opposite of libertarian - Libertine is a very suitable description.  Similar in fashion to how the word Liberalism has been bastardized beyond all meaning. Those with an historical clue or two know that classic liberalism is close kin to Principled Conservatism, even as is Libertarianism.

But even as there are classic liberals in the Democrat Party (damn few anymore) there are also Libertarian Party members that maintain true libertarianism, even as we do.

Have you ever actually winnowed the drug thing with a real Libertarian?

Offline Hat In Ring

• The "Tea Party" Is My Political Party By Nature
    • Republican Party Base
« Reply #192 on: May 15, 2020, 09:47:46 pm »
@roamer_1

Why are you personally attacking me? You are putting words into my mouth I never said.

I never stated this forum or so called board was all libertarian. My mentions inferred that many people here are libertarians but I never stated everyone here were libertarians. I've already run into people posting that are true Trump supporters and the Admin. stated he was Tea so why am I getting personally attacked when it's against the rules.

A moderator breaking the rules? and attacking members. Unreal!
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #193 on: May 15, 2020, 09:48:28 pm »
I thought personal attacks on other members were not allowed? Why are you attacking me personally?

I put the proof in Libertybeles post and if they were not read then I'm not at fault.

Speaking with you directly isn't a "personal attack."  Now, if he had called you a "doody-head...."  22222frying pan

You have "Cat Mod" under your name so why am I still here if you deem me the problem after you broke the rules and attacked me personally?

Cat Mods are not empowered to ban Members.  That's primarily an Admin job.  It takes a lot to make me want to do that, and I can tell you that I will more readily accept personal attacks upon my person than I will tolerate such attacks on others.  The Admin uniform comes with really big shoulders.

BTW, we have Forum Mods, and they are not identifiable.  You need to have special glasses to see them.   wink777
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #194 on: May 15, 2020, 09:50:24 pm »
Fair enough!  Big-L "Libertarian" is a political party in competition with Republicans and Democrats (and many others).  Small-l "libertarians" are the fiscally responsible folks who want the damnable gummint to keep their cotton-picking hands off my rights and my wallet.  Best fleshed out with the term, "civil-libertarians."

:beer:  from Castillo del Cyber

NICE. For extra credit, would the TEA Party generally be defined as those same 'fiscally responsible folks who want the damnable gummint to keep their cotton-picking hands off my rights and my wallet'???

Online libertybele

« Reply #195 on: May 15, 2020, 09:51:22 pm »
Speaking with you directly isn't a "personal attack."  Now, if he had called you a "doody-head...."  22222frying pan

Cat Mods are not empowered to ban Members.  That's primarily an Admin job.  It takes a lot to make me want to do that, and I can tell you that I will more readily accept personal attacks upon my person than I will tolerate such attacks on others.  The Admin uniform comes with really big shoulders.

BTW, we have Forum Mods, and they are not identifiable.  You need to have special glasses to see them.   wink777

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGZ0ntpSx2Y
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #196 on: May 15, 2020, 09:52:08 pm »
Have you ever actually winnowed the drug thing with a real Libertarian?

I don't think so.  The problem is, I don't know what a "real Libertarian" is.  The Libertarian Party really ruined that.  If you mean "real libertarian," then I probably have, and rarely disagree with them on fiscal matters. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #197 on: May 15, 2020, 09:53:39 pm »
NICE. For extra credit, would the TEA Party generally be defined as those same 'fiscally responsible folks who want the damnable gummint to keep their cotton-picking hands off my rights and my wallet'???

As a practical matter, that's the governing philosophy of the group I hang with, yes.  They have no use for libertines.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #198 on: May 15, 2020, 09:55:01 pm »

that's not an attack.  It's asking a very legitimate question.  I'm sorry direct questions make you uncomfortable.

But you opened the door to this with your initial post in this thread.

I read your proof.  And pointed out where...particularly in the video you refer to...it's an outright falsehood what you claim about Ted Cruz.

This isn't the category I'm a mod in.  And even if I could swing the ban hammer around here...you're not even close to any line...yet.

Again I broke no rules and I didn't personally attack you.

Challenging your statements and asking if you're only here to troll is not a personal attack except on FR after 2015..

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #199 on: May 15, 2020, 09:57:32 pm »
What Libertarian point of view is being espoused here exactly?  Please be specific?  And if you're already predicting your own demise then does that mean all you cane to do here is troll?

HIR's ability to discern a conservative from a libertarian is about on par with teaching 1st graders quantum physics.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.