Author Topic: Biden to scale up campaign as anxiety grows ahead of general election  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Vice President Joe Biden has approved a series of new hires that will significantly expand his presidential campaign and could begin to quell concerns among a growing chorus of Democrats that are anxious for his team to scale up ahead of the general election fight with President Donald Trump.

The staffing includes new senior advisers with a focus on the virtual side of campaigning, all coming from former competitors-turned-endorsers' campaigns.

Caitlin Mitchell, the former chief managing officer of Warren for President, is joining the campaign as a senior adviser for digital, and will advise on digital strategy and help the campaign as they quickly scale up their in-house teams, according to a Biden campaign aide.

Rob Flaherty, the Biden campaign's digital director, confirmed Friday that the campaign will be doubling the size of its digital team, which stood at roughly 25 people throughout the primary, a move that comes amid concerns over the reach and manpower possessed by Trump's well-stocked reelection effort.

"Biden Team digital is scaling.....fast. Really fast. Like we're going to double the team in a matter of weeks….and then keep on growing," Flaherty wrote in a lengthy thread on Twitter early Friday evening.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/biden-to-scale-up-campaign-as-anxiety-grows-ahead-of-general-election/ar-BB13Oxim?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Just keep doing what you're doing, Joe. Atta boy.
BIZARRE VIDEO: Joe Biden Wears Face Mask at Home Alone, Struggles to Remove Before Speaking
posted by Hannity Staff - 22 hours ago

Former Vice President Joe Biden continued his gaffe-filled campaign this week; bizarrely wearing a face mask while quarantined at home and struggling to remove the covering before speaking to the camera.

“Good afternoon,” said Biden after seconds of deafening silence. ...
Hannity.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mortarman

I guess since they only allow gatherings of no more than ten peepoles his campaign handlers figger he can hold campaign rallies an' it would be back to normal.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.