Author Topic: Where Does Lt. Gen. Flynn Go To Get His Reputation Back?  (Read 180 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where Does Lt. Gen. Flynn Go To Get His Reputation Back?
« on: May 09, 2020, 02:32:07 pm »
Where Does Lt. Gen. Flynn Go To Get His Reputation Back?
I & I Editorial Board
May 8, 2020

I&I Editorial

After a jury found former Reagan administration Labor Secretary Raymond J. Donovan innocent of politically motivated fraud charges in a case that dragged on for four years, costing him his job and much of his fortune, he famously asked: “Which office do I go to to get my reputation back?” Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who underwent a similar ordeal, must be wondering the same thing.

Donovan was charged in September 1984, conveniently just before the presidential election. If those who brought the charges thought they would ruin Republican Ronald Reagan’s reelection chances, they were very wrong. Reagan carried 49 states and just under 59% of the vote; former Vice President Walter Mondale garnered just below 42%, carrying only his home state of Minnesota and, of course, Washington, D.C.

Just as the timing in Donovan’s case was no accident, nor was it in Flynn’s case. Yes, he copped a plea, admitting that he lied to the FBI. What’s rarely mentioned is that the legal maneuvers were draining his life savings dry, and his son had been threatened with prosecution for good measure.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/05/08/where-does-lt-gen-flynn-go-to-get-his-reputation-back/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34