Author Topic: Biden opens 9-point lead over Trump in Senate battlegrounds: poll [lmao]  (Read 404 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden opens 9-point lead over Trump in Senate battlegrounds: poll
By Jonathan Easley - 05/08/20 11:29 AM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden has opened up a 9-point lead over President Trump in six states where Republican senators face difficult reelection battles this fall, according to a new poll.

The survey from Hart Research Associates finds Biden at 50 percent and Trump at 41 percent among voters sampled in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Maine, Montana and North Carolina.

Trump won four of those states in 2016, with the exception of Maine and Colorado. All six states feature vulnerable GOP incumbents: Sens. Marth McSally (Ariz.), Cory Gardner (Colo.), Joni Ernst (Iowa), Susan Collins (Maine), Steve Daines (Mont.) and Thom Tillis (N.C.).

The poll found the Democratic challengers leading the Republican incumbents by a margin of 46 to 41. Republicans currently hold 53 seats in the Senate, meaning Democrats need to flip four to win back a majority.

The Hart Research survey was conducted on behalf of the Democracy For All 2021 Action campaign. The survey of 805 likely voters in the six states has a 3.5 percentage point margin of error.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/496793-biden-opens-nine-point-lead-over-trump-in-senate-battlegrounds-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If you're not feelin' even a little nervous about this November...
... my hat's off to ya.

Offline kevindavis007

Trump is going to have a tough race.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
If you're not feelin' even a little nervous about this November...
... my hat's off to ya.

There's not doubt that Trump is going to have a hard time this election; not because Biden is such a formidable foe, but because of the mud slinging, false accusations, fake media, corruption, and voter fraud from the left. That is why they are pushing for mail-in votes --- they can only win by voter manipulation and fraud and they know it.

Oh as far as polls go --  :3:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They're reporting only a 9 point lead.  Damn, Biden's in trouble.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They're reporting only a 9 point lead.  Damn, Biden's in trouble.
Exactly my first thought too.
Why just 9? Why not go full on Hillary and give him a 90 point lead?
HaHaHa LOL
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Exactly my first thought too.
Why just 9? Why not go full on Hillary and give him a 90 point lead?
HaHaHa LOL

888high58888  @240B