Author Topic: Sources say Russia probe transcripts affirm officials came up empty on collusion: 'Schiff is in pan  (Read 193 times)

rangerrebew

Russia Investigation
Published 1 day ago
Sources say Russia probe transcripts affirm officials came up empty on collusion: 'Schiff is in panic mode'

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Rep. Adam Schiff refuses to release transcripts from House Intel Committee investigation of foreign meddling

Outgoing Director of National Intelligence Rick Grenell says the interview transcripts are ready for release; congressional correspondent Chad Pergram reports.

EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told Fox News on Wednesday.

This would align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — which found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between President Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016 — but the numerous transcribed interviews could raise further questions about committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s past statements saying that there was “direct evidence” of collusion.

“Schiff is in panic mode,” a senior administration official told Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russia-transcripts-collusion-schiff-panic-mode-sources

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Got to hand it to Trump.  GOP has a long history of being meek, and rolling over and playing dead for the dim attack dogs.

Bet they never dream they would get someone who would fight back with even more veracity.  In a just world, Schiff should be doing some jail time in Leavenworth.   Sadly, that will never happen.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.