Author Topic: WALSH: If You Want To Stay Home, Stay Home. Let The Rest Of Us Get Back To Our Lives.  (Read 411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 7th, 2020
WALSH: If You Want To Stay Home, Stay Home. Let The Rest Of Us Get Back To Our Lives.
By  Matt Walsh DailyWire.com

There is no good reason for the lockdowns to continue. There wasn’t a good reason for them to begin in the first place, but almost everything we have learned in the last two months has made the truth inescapably clear. Over 33 million people have been put out of work. Many businesses have been driven to the brink, or over the edge, of bankruptcy. Our economy teeters near collapse. And all of this, not to prevent deaths or stop the virus, but to merely delay the inevitable moment when we have to figure out how to live in spite of it.

For most of us, the risk of returning to our jobs and our lives is very low. The virus primarily victimizes the old and the infirm, which is why it has had a hugely disproportionate impact on nursing homes. As I wrote yesterday, in many states and countries, nursing homes account for more than half of all COVID-19 fatalities. When you add the elderly who are not in nursing homes, and people with pre-existing conditions, it becomes evident that young and healthy people are very unlikely to die from the disease or be hospitalized because of it. This doesn’t mean we should cavalierly throw aside all precautions and safety measures, but it does mean that there is no good reason, and was never any good reason, for most of us to stay locked in our homes. The threat level for us is quite low, and we should be allowed to take that risk if we wish.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/walsh-if-you-want-to-stay-home-stay-home-let-the-rest-of-us-get-back-to-our-lives
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

Good article.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
there is no good reason, and was never any good reason, for most of us to stay locked in our homes.

BINGO!!!

You don't quarantine healthy people in a pandemic.  Never in history has this been done that I recall.

It was a political move pure and simple to achieve what we see now.

It was a test that we are failing miserably.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

BINGO!!!

You don't quarantine healthy people in a pandemic.  Never in history has this been done that I recall.

It is also unlawful and unconstitutional.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
BINGO!!!

Are you familiar with the concept of "waving a dead chicken?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Are you familiar with the concept of "waving a dead chicken?"

Vaguely  :laugh:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Vaguely  :laugh:

You laugh, so I suspect you get my drift. This grand experiment does nothing more than to prove who the wannabe tyrants are.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You laugh, so I suspect you get my drift. This grand experiment does nothing more than to prove who the wannabe tyrants are.

We all knew there were wannabe tyrants on the Left...that’s a given...what’s been eyebrow raising is the people on the Right that that are now showing the same predilections. 

Offline Polly Ticks

We all knew there were wannabe tyrants on the Left...that’s a given...what’s been eyebrow raising is the people on the Right that that are now showing the same predilections.

True.

I did appreciate Rand Paul for calling out Governanny Beshear and saying he was 'drunk with power', God love him.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

True.

I did appreciate Rand Paul for calling out Governanny Beshear and saying he was 'drunk with power', God love him.

I disagree with Rand about 50% of the time...but I back him completely on calling out our Governor the way he is right now.