Author Topic: FLORIDA CORONAVIRUS UPDATE VI  (Read 946 times)

Offline libertybele

FLORIDA CORONAVIRUS UPDATE VI
« on: May 04, 2020, 04:56:12 pm »
5-4-2020

Total Cases --- 36,897   Hospitalizations --- 6,119   Deaths --- 1,399

Increase in cases:  819   Hospitalizations: 84  Deaths 20
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 05:35:06 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Re: FLORIDA CORONAVIRUS UPDATE VI
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 07:08:23 pm »
5-5-2020   

Total Cases --- 37,439   Hospitalizations --- 6,330   Deaths --- 1,471

Increase in cases:  542    Hospitalizations:  211    Deaths:     72

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 05:49:45 pm »
5-6-2020

Total Cases --- 38,002   Hospitalizations --- 6,557   Deaths --- 1,539

Increase in Cases:  563   Hospitalizations:  438   Deaths:  68

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 05:30:14 pm »
...hmmm.... normally the FL Dept. of Health updates around 11:00 a.m.....so ..... doesn't seem like this is a good sign. No update as of 1:30 p.m.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 05:43:49 pm »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 12:39:40 am »
5-7-2020

Total Cases --- 38,828   Hospitalizations --- 6,765   Deaths --- 1,600

Increase in cases:  826   Hospitalizations: 208   Deaths:   61

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 08:35:17 pm »
5-8-2020

Total Cases --- 39,199   Hospitalizations --- 6,929   Deaths --- 1,669

Increase in cases:  371   Hospitalizations: 164   Deaths:  69

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 08:57:01 pm »
5-8-2020

Total Cases --- 39,199   Hospitalizations --- 6,929   Deaths --- 1,669

Increase in cases:  371   Hospitalizations: 164   Deaths:  69

371?  Good news if there are no more updates today.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 09:18:33 pm »
371?  Good news if there are no more updates today.

Latest news is the Department of Law Enforcement and the Department of Health's figures on number of COVID-19 deaths don't match.  I tried to use the Department of Health's website to look up info in my county -- yet another glitch -- no information for any county is available.

Sigh .... the state of FL has much to be desired in that aspect.  It's hard to beat the weather here in SWFL and FL is very tax friendly ... but the incompetency of State and County offices has always been since we moved down here almost 30 years ago and right now it is downright ridiculous.

Did I mention hundreds of thousands still haven't received their unemployment benefits that they filed for back in March?  9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 09:22:12 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2020, 05:26:00 pm »
5-9-2020      Cases continue to rise.  We have over 40,000 now and a concern.  Still can't get information on individual counties.   I do know that Miami-Dade and Broward counties are still shut down. 

Total Cases --- 40,001   Hospitalizations --- 7,093   Deaths --- 1,715
[/b][/font][/size]

Increase in cases:  802   Hospitalizations:  164      Deaths:  46

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2020, 08:25:50 pm »
@libertybele  Does this help?

https://www.wesh.com/article/florida-coronavirus-map/32128507#

....hmmm... the interactive map isn't working. 

DeSantis is opening up salons and barbershops on Monday which is early.  He's also now requiring that this Monday ALL who are collecting unemployment will need to prove that they are looking for work!  Really??? Only 28% of the people who have applied have gotten any money.  Sounds to me like the plan is to open everything up way ahead of time, expect people to go back to work regardless of safety and disqualify a whole lot of people from getting the unemployment that they applied for almost 2 months ago!

I really am disappointed and liked DeSantis but I will not vote for him again.  I'll sit that one out.  IMHO he truly has no interest in the welfare of the people who voted him in.  I've seen a couple of press interviews and when asked about the unemployment fiasco he either walks away without answering or he defers to someone else and walks away.

I'm not in the position to collect unemployment, but I know others that are trying and haven't gotten squat.  So....gee whiz, no worries ... by the time unemployment gets squared away, it's not going to be needed ....most will be back to work (even at reduced hours because of COVID) ... and poof .... unemployment problems go away ... and the state of FL retains the emergency money from the FEDS; meanwhile FL's unemployment numbers drastically improve.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2020, 09:16:04 pm »
@libertybele  The map worked for me.  I'm using Firefox, on Windows 10.  What County are you?  I can look at it and relay the current data to you....
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2020, 09:35:14 pm »
@libertybele  The map worked for me.  I'm using Firefox, on Windows 10.  What County are you?  I can look at it and relay the current data to you....

Thank you, I found the info that I needed.  Odd.  I'm using Firefox on Windows 10 as well.  FL has revamped their 'dashboard' that keeps track of the information several times ... numbers being recorded and reported differ now with a couple of different entities.  So, IMHO the numbers are whatever needs to be reported to accomplish an agenda. 

I no longer trust DeSantis period.  At the end of the day, he is responsible for his State and all the agencies under him.

I voted for him in the primary; he sold a great bill of goods.  It was between him and Gilliam in the end; he's still better than Gilliam, but right now, that's not saying much.