Author Topic: Trump administration asks Supreme Court to shield secret Mueller grand jury materials  (Read 644 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump administration asks Supreme Court to shield secret Mueller grand jury materials
By John Kruzel - 05/07/20 01:12 PM EDT

The Trump administration on Thursday asked the Supreme Court to shield redacted grand jury materials related to former special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe from the House.

Developing

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/496609-trump-admin-asks-supreme-court-to-shield-secret-mueller-grand-jury
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not a good look....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Grand jury testimonies are raw unchallenged testimony from the discovery phase of an investigation. No judge, no lawyers, testimony always secret.

It's a bad look but as dishonest as the media has become there is no other position to take.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 05:48:55 pm by skeeter »

Offline EdinVA

Maybe the release of the docs would interfere with the Durham investigations?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Grand jury testimonies are raw unchallenged testimony from the discovery phase of an investigation. No judge, no lawyers, testimony always secret.

It's a bad look but as dishonest as the media has become there is no other position to take.

Agreed.  And GJ testimony should never be released because it is, as you say, unchallenged.  That needs to be the clearly stated reason for arguing a non-release.  I believe it's the Rats demanding it, and they know it's not about to happen.  That's the play they intend to run.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

Agreed.  And GJ testimony should never be released because it is, as you say, unchallenged.  That needs to be the clearly stated reason for arguing a non-release.  I believe it's the Rats demanding it, and they know it's not about to happen.  That's the play they intend to run.

So, the politicians can use the system to go after anyone they want, Flynn for example, destroy them financially, politically and socially and no one needs to know?
Sorry, I strongly disagree.
The GJ info should never be published without cause, yes.

Offline skeeter

So, the politicians can use the system to go after anyone they want, Flynn for example, destroy them financially, politically and socially and no one needs to know?
Sorry, I strongly disagree.
The GJ info should never be published without cause, yes.

What possible good would releasing unproven charges do? Shouldn't the trial results, after they've been processed and publically vetted, suffice?

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes. You are correct & said it better than I would. More fodder for LYING, LEFT MEDIA.  Bringing up OLD LIES...to massage.....again!  We KNOW the Russia dozzier was a hoax and created & paid for by HILLARY.  Why do we need to know more?   IT WAS A HOAX.

Offline LegalAmerican

What possible good would releasing unproven charges do? Shouldn't the trial results, after they've been processed and publically vetted, suffice?

A lot of respect to you skeeter.  :thumbsup:

Some people like drama & gossip.  NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. 

Offline EdinVA

So you are ok with the Treatment that flynn received?

How do we keep it from happening again?
Why is it that the preceding of a GJ are secret but it is financially beneficial to broadcast those that are under investigation?
Charged or not, you are damaged goods, you lose your job, spend millions on legal fees al because some zealot decided you were the wrong party.
I am not a fan of GJ, too much room for abuse.   And yes, I did grand jury duty in 2002...

Offline skeeter

Why is it that the preceding of a GJ are secret but it is financially beneficial to broadcast those that are under investigation?
Charged or not, you are damaged goods, you lose your job, spend millions on legal fees al because some zealot decided you were the wrong party.
I am not a fan of GJ, too much room for abuse.   And yes, I did grand jury duty in 2002...
I do not think justice for Flynn is what this request is about.

Offline EdinVA

I do not think justice for Flynn is what this request is about.
Well, flynn, et al were flushed down the drain by mueller and his grand jury..

How do we ever find out what lies were told to the jury?

Offline LegalAmerican

YES, we all know this!  FLYNN is being exonerated. Most people connected to  TRUMP  in some way, were targeted.  What do you want to KNOW?  CONGRESS IS ALL CORRUPT.  TRY JUDICIAL WATCH SITE.  THEY HAVE A LOT OF INFORMATION & WORKING ON CORRECTING THIS TYRANNY BY CONGRESS. THE DEEP STATE, THE CABAL.  I love these lady's.  Diamond said. "VOTE RED."   Remove Every Democrat! 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 07:00:58 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

What do you need to know? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Hell no I'm not good with what was done to Flynn! 

The solution is for him to sue the hell out of everyone involved and for the "Justice" department to clean house and prosecute the hell out of anyone and everyone who did anything illegal in pushing this case forward.  Beyond that, several firings and disbarments are most certainly in order.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

I get that, but making a practice of publicizing GJ testimony is a dangerous road to go down for the rest of us.

Offline EdinVA

I get that, but making a practice of publicizing GJ testimony is a dangerous road to go down for the rest of us.

@skeeter
Yes, a practice of publicizing testimony is dangerous, but where are the checks and balances?
Why do we have so many innocent in prison?  Every month someone is being release from prison because of DNA tests...
We cannot trust prosecutors that are rewarded for convictions regardless of guilt.