Author Topic: Michelle Obama: Having Children a ‘Concession’ that Cost Me ‘Dreams’  (Read 1282 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

But..it is NOT a mother.  It is a trannie and a man.  Amazon has a book how to do that, with mnachells on the cover.
$11.95.  I can post it again?   

The happiest time of my life was having my two kids.  I still have great memories.  Then they grow up......

http://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1258495318490054661?s=20
Just wait until the grandkids show up.

It will be happiness all over again, but this time without having to do all of the work.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Still pushing the lie I see. The bio-parents of those two girls are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD  & Martin Nesbitt. Anita who is a doctor, who delivers baby's.  ALL FOUR, OBAMA and these people,  ARE COMMUNISTS. 
-----------------------------------
By the way, that other woman is Anita Blanchard.  She's a friend of the Obamas and she's a DOCTOR who claims she delivered those kids at Obama's house.  Sounds fishy to me.  Malia Obama is a spitting image of Blanchard's husband Martin Nesbitt and Sasha Obama looks a lot like Blanchard.=PRODUCER OF THIS VIDEO.

http://youtu.be/AnrTC6pxzCQ

The oldest child looks like her dad.  The youngest like mom. All four, ran around together, all the time.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Where’s your proof. How can you accuse others of pushing a lie when you have no evidence to back up what you’re saying?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!