Author Topic: Analysis: MH-60S naval helicopter with Airborne Laser Mine Detection System to detect mine threats  (Read 180 times)

rangerrebew

Analysis: MH-60S naval helicopter with Airborne Laser Mine Detection System to detect mine threats in the sea

Naval Technology   
    Posted On Tuesday, 05 May 2020 19:36

MH 60S naval helicopter with Airborne Laser Mine Detection System to detect mine threats in the sea 925 001 An MH-60S Sea Hawk, attached to the Dragon Whales of Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron (HSC) 28, equipped with its Airborne Laser Mine Detection System (ALMDS), flies over the Chesapeake Bay, April 29, 2020. (Picture source U.S. DoD)

An MH-60S Sea Hawk, attached to the Dragon Whales of Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron (HSC) 28 has demonstrated its ability to perform detection of sea mine threats equipped with its Airborne Laser Mine Detection System (ALMDS), over the Chesapeake Bay, April 29, 2020.

The MH-60S Sea Hawk is designed to perform Anti-Surface Warfare, combat support, humanitarian disaster relief, Combat Search and Rescue, aero medical evacuation, SPECWAR and organic Airborne Mine Countermeasures.

https://www.navyrecognition.com/index.php/focus-analysis/naval-technology/8369-analysis-mh-60s-naval-helicopter-with-airborne-laser-mine-detection-system-to-detect-mine-threats-in-the-sea.html