Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Led The Charge On Bloomberg’s NDAs. Now She’s Letting Biden Go.  (Read 240 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Elizabeth Warren Led The Charge On Bloomberg’s NDAs. Now She’s Letting Biden Go.
May 6, 2020 By Tristan Justice

It was less than three months ago that Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren led the charge to unveil records related to presidential rival and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s allegations of sexual harassment in the workplace. Now, she’s gone silent on records regarding charges of sexual misconduct lodged at the man who could put her on the ticket this fall.

“I’d like to talk more about who we’re running against,” Warren lashed out at the billionaire businessman on the Las Vegas Debate stage. “A billionaire who calls women fat broads and horse-faced lesbians. I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about Mayor Bloomberg.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/06/elizabeth-warren-led-the-charge-on-bloombergs-ndas-now-shes-letting-biden-go/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34