Author Topic: Trump says he'll be at 'a big disadvantage' if he can't hold rallies before election  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he'll be at 'a big disadvantage' if he can't hold rallies before election
by Mike Brest
 | May 05, 2020 09:35 AM

President Trump admitted that his chances for winning his reelection bid will be hampered if he's unable to host rallies as a result of the coronavirus.

The president has been hunkered down at the White House amid the pandemic and has remained there since March, but he will be traveling to Arizona on Tuesday. His only out-of-town trip since visiting Mar-A-Lago in early March was to a Virginia naval base to see off the USNS Comfort hospital ship, which was heading to New York.

“I hope we’re going to be able to get the rallies back before the election,” Trump told the New York Post Monday. “I actually think it’s very important. I think that would be a big — a big disadvantage to me if we didn’t, if we couldn’t have the rallies back.

“People are wanting the rallies. They want to have them so badly. They were informative, but they were fun," he added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-says-hell-be-at-a-big-disadvantage-if-he-cant-hold-rallies-before-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34