Author Topic: Lisa Bloom: I believe you, Tara Reade, even though I’m still supporting your attacker  (Read 476 times)

rangerrebew

Lisa Bloom: I believe you, Tara Reade, even though I’m still supporting your attacker

Jazz ShawPosted at 12:31 pm on May 4, 2020

For a while there, it was looking as if Tara Reade wasn’t going to have any supporters on the liberal side of the aisle. People who previously proclaimed that we had to “believe all women” in the #MeToo era were shuffling away from her as if she’d suddenly started coughing on a crowded train while not wearing a mask. But now she has another defender taking her side… sort of. Celebrity attorney Lisa Bloom took to Twitter this weekend to proclaim her support for Ms. Reade. It was a touching moment in the normally cruel landscape of social media.

I believe you, Tara Reade.
    You have people who remember you told them about this decades ago.
    We know he is "handsy."
    You're not asking for $.
    You've obviously struggled mightily with this.
    I still have to fight Trump, so I will still support Joe.
    But I believe you. And I'm sorry https://t.co/eMUBrkkVFE

— Lisa Bloom (@LisaBloom) May 1, 2020

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/05/04/lisa-bloom-believe-tara-reade-even-though-im-still-supporting-attacker/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

But I believe you. And I'm sorry
She's sorry, all right. And pathetic, stupid, hypocritical and disgusting, in her own special way.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Give this gal the Gloria Steinem "one free grope" award for the week...!

Offline LMAO

How many of those ignored all of Donald Trump’s accusations because they were more desperate to make sure Hillary didn’t get the White House?

I guess at least she had the decency to apologize for her vote
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 11:01:44 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I believe you, Tara Reade.
    You have people who remember you told them about this decades ago.
    We know he is "handsy."
    You're not asking for $.
    You've obviously struggled mightily with this.
    I still have to fight Trump, so I will still support Joe.
    But I believe you. And I'm sorry https://t.co/eMUBrkkVFE

— Lisa Bloom (@LisaBloom) May 1, 2020

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/05/04/lisa-bloom-believe-tara-reade-even-though-im-still-supporting-attacker/

@rangerrebew

"Party over People". Yup,she is a dedicated Dim. No question about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How many of those ignored all of Donald Trump’s accusations because they were more desperate to make sure Hillary didn’t get the White House?

@LMAO

You can't see the difference between grabbing a hooker by the crotch,and grabbing a female employee by the crotch?

Seriously?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
All men are fallible.  Certainly Donald Trump is.   And handsy Joe likes to sample from the buffet table too.

There is nothing, not even an infectious pandemic,  that will stop us from our craven political selves.  We do it to them because they do it to us. 

We have met the enemy .  . .

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

We are all voting this year with face masked, nose clenched.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline roamer_1

@LMAO

You can't see the difference between grabbing a hooker by the crotch,and grabbing a female employee by the crotch?

Seriously?

I sure don't.
Both of em are somebody's daughter.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline mountaineer

As I recall, Trump wasn't accused of grabbing anyone's crotch, he just crudely hypothesized that if you're famous, you can get away with doing so. Am I remembering correctly?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I sure don't.
Both of em are somebody's daughter.

@roamer_1

Well,ain't YOU "special"?

Just think,groping a 40 year old hooker is the same as grouping a 13 year old schoolgirl!

Hooda guessed?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 06:37:06 am by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Well,ain't YOU "special"?

Just think,groping a 40 year old hooker is the same as grouping a 13 year old schoolgirl!

Hooda guessed?

Nah, I ain't special... They are.

Offline aligncare

As I recall, Trump wasn't accused of grabbing anyone's crotch, he just crudely hypothesized that if you're famous, you can get away with doing so. Am I remembering correctly?

Your memory is fine...but of course, political expediency distorted his words and provided proof to democrats and neverTrumpers that Trump was a rapist. 1+1=6

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Your memory is fine...but of course, political expediency distorted his words and provided proof to democrats and neverTrumpers that Trump was a rapist. 1+1=6

@aligncare

Well,who could blame him if he had? We all know that Billionaires have a hard time getting laid,and are only approached by homely spinsters over 70 years old who can't score with anyone that is working class or poor.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Somebody tried to accuse Trump of raping her through a drapery, IIRC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes, @mountaineer you're remembering it exactly right.

Offline aligncare

He probably had Weinstein in mind in his quip to Donny. It’s no secret ambitious starlets can be..flexible with producers.