Author Topic: New York Reports Over 1,700 Previously Undisclosed Deaths at Nursing Homes  (Read 453 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breitbart News 5 May 2020

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York state is reporting more than 1,700 previously undisclosed deaths at nursing homes and adult care facilities as the state faces scrutiny over how it’s protected vulnerable residents during the coronavirus pandemic.

At least 4,813 people have died from COVID-19 in the state’s nursing homes since March 1, according to a tally released by Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration late Monday that, for the first time, includes people believed to have been killed by the coronavirus before their diagnoses could be confirmed by a lab test.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/05/05/new-york-reports-over-1700-previously-undisclosed-deaths-at-nursing-homes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, Cuomo did say that if Georgia opened the doors of business, more New Yorkers will die....

Or something.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

The various states can't count the number of deaths caused by Covid-19, and anyone expects them to be able to count mail-in ballots?  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Breitbart News 5 May 2020

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York state is reporting more than 1,700 previously undisclosed deaths at nursing homes and adult care facilities as the state faces scrutiny over how it’s protected vulnerable residents during the coronavirus pandemic.

I think the bigger question is how many of these 1,700 were caused by Cuomo's order to intentionally move COVID-19 patients to nursing homes as a vector of infection.  How and why this is not becoming a loud and blaring national story and outrage is beyond me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I think the bigger question is how many of these 1,700 were caused by Cuomo's order to intentionally move COVID-19 patients to nursing homes as a vector of infection.  How and why this is not becoming a loud and blaring national story and outrage is beyond me.
Cuomo has blood on his hands.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington