Author Topic: Horowitz: Why is the Trump admin allowing judges to illegally release criminal aliens?  (Read 360 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Horowitz: Why is the Trump admin allowing judges to illegally release criminal aliens?
Daniel Horowitz · May 1, 2020   

Attorney General Barr threatened to file lawsuits against governors overstepping their power to infringe upon civil liberties, yet the only lawsuits that are succeeding are the ones from illegal aliens. Suddenly, when it comes to those with no right to be in our communities, the courts are all-powerful and the executives are weak. In fact, the president really has the power to deport illegal aliens and prevent them from being released into our communities.

Late on Thursday, U.S. District Judge Marcia G. Cooke in Miami became the latest federal judge to illegally mandate that ICE release “vulnerable” populations in detention facilities. She charged that ICE acted with “deliberate indifference” and engaged in what amounts to “cruel and unusual punishment” against illegal aliens by not releasing them during the coronavirus epidemic.

Therefore, Cooke ordered ICE to submit twice-weekly reports on the status of the detainees and who is being released. She also ordered that ICE shall immediately provide masks to all detainees and replace them once a week.

Well, I don’t have masks – maybe I can get a judge to order them for me too?

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/horowitz-trump-admin-allowing-judges-illegally-release-criminal-aliens/

Horowitz: As murder skyrockets and criminals are released in Chicago, mayor threatens political dissenters with arrest

https://www.conservativereview.com/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LegalAmerican

This is what happens in a country with so much diversity.  It does NOT work.  TRUMP ADM. IS NOT ALLOWING THAT.  Governors are in charge of their own states.  If these lefty, demon-rats have no sense it is on the people who voted them into office.

My sprinkler system is not working.  Gee, let's blame president TRUMP for that too!  Is there anything NOT HIS FAULT...BY LYING LEFTY P.O.S. ?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
This is what happens in a country with so much diversity.  It does NOT work.  TRUMP ADM. IS NOT ALLOWING THAT.  Governors are in charge of their own states.  If these lefty, demon-rats have no sense it is on the people who voted them into office.

My sprinkler system is not working.  Gee, let's blame president TRUMP for that too!  Is there anything NOT HIS FAULT...BY LYING LEFTY P.O.S. ?

AG Barr did direct states to do it.  Liberals threw a fit and whalah Trump jumps into motion.  All kinds of criminals have been released some of them violent.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dancer

AG Barr did direct states to do it.  Liberals threw a fit and whalah Trump jumps into motion.  All kinds of criminals have been released some of them violent.
Disingenuous.  Barr spoke of letting senior prisoners out, not child rapists and murderers.