Author Topic: Lindsey Graham defends Biden against assault allegations, slams Kavanaugh double standard  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham defends Biden against assault allegations, slams Kavanaugh double standard
by Mike Brest
 | May 02, 2020 04:52 PM

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham defended former Vice President Joe Biden amid allegations that he sexually assaulted a former staffer during his time in the Senate.

Graham, who has been a longtime friend of Biden, defended him during an appearance on Hannity Friday night.

"The Joe Biden I know, I've never seen anything [or] believed that he would do anything like this until you convince me otherwise," the GOP lawmaker said. "I’ve never seen him do anything untoward toward a woman. I’ve never heard anything about him being inappropriate. That's my view of Joe Biden. Ms. Reade, she has a right to be heard, and we will see where this goes."

Graham then brought up the apparent double standard that many on the Right are alleging, comparing the allegations against Biden to those which were levied against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh in the fall of 2018.

"Is there a double standard? Of course," Graham said. "Do most Republicans understand what happened to Brett Kavanaugh was not about trying to right a wrong against Dr. Ford [but] was about trying to keep a seat open so they could fill it when, if they could beat Trump? I mean, they [Democrats] were dumb enough to say that."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-defends-biden-against-assault-allegations-calls-out-kavanaugh-double-standard
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As usual,Lady Lindsey can always be counted on to cave when it gets important. First class mind housed in the body of a spineless coward.

Either that,or the left has some REALLY interesting "home movies" of Lady Lindsey in action.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!