Author Topic: Trump's lawyers have reportedly demanded that Michael Cohen stop writing a 'tell-all' book about the  (Read 574 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump's lawyers have reportedly demanded that Michael Cohen stop writing a 'tell-all' book about the president
Julian Kossoff 16 hours ago

Michael Cohen, who was Donald Trump's personal lawyer for more than a decade, is planning to expose their private dealings in a 'tell-all' book.
The Daily Beast reported Friday that in an attempt to suppress the revelations, lawyers for the Trump Organization last week sent Cohen, who is in prison, a cease and desist letter.

Charles Harder, the attorney representing the company, said that Cohen signed a non-disclosure agreement when he joined the Trump Organization that prohibits him from disclosing certain information about the president, his family, and the company, ABC News reported.

A friend of Cohen told the Daily Beast: "A lot of [the book] will be about looking at things he's said and done with women and other [politically incorrect] things. It'll be an insider's look about what it was like to be alongside the president for 12 years."

The friend added that it would not break lawyer-client privilege.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-michael-cohen-lawyers-demand-stop-writing-book-2020-5

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump's lawyers have reportedly demanded that Michael Cohen stop writing a 'tell-all' book about the president
Julian Kossoff 16 hours ago

Michael Cohen, who was Donald Trump's personal lawyer for more than a decade, is planning to expose their private dealings in a 'tell-all' book.
The Daily Beast reported Friday that in an attempt to suppress the revelations, lawyers for the Trump Organization last week sent Cohen, who is in prison, a cease and desist letter.

Charles Harder, the attorney representing the company, said that Cohen signed a non-disclosure agreement when he joined the Trump Organization that prohibits him from disclosing certain information about the president, his family, and the company, ABC News reported.

A friend of Cohen told the Daily Beast: "A lot of [the book] will be about looking at things he's said and done with women and other [politically incorrect] things. It'll be an insider's look about what it was like to be alongside the president for 12 years."

The friend added that it would not break lawyer-client privilege.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-michael-cohen-lawyers-demand-stop-writing-book-2020-5

I thought that they demanded he stop writing when the impeachment hearings were going on?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I thought that they demanded he stop writing when the impeachment hearings were going on?

No, not that I can see.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

NDAs count as does attorney-client privilege.  This slime needs to find another way to pay he legal fees.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Cohen gets a taste of his own medicine, I see.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chosen Daughter

NDAs count as does attorney-client privilege.  This slime needs to find another way to pay he legal fees.

That slime was Trumps good friend and lawyer for many, many years.  Another one of those libtards that Trump trusted.  Because he is one.

Offline skeeter

Telling the Daily Beast about Cohen's tell all book and Trump's 'seething' reaction was too risky for the source to go on record, apparently. Again.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Telling the Daily Beast about Cohen's tell all book and Trump's 'seething' reaction was too risky for the source to go on record, apparently. Again.

I think articles sourced from anything in The Daily Beast are unbelievable.  Even passing it through Business Insider doesn't get the stink off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: