Author Topic: Democrats Demanded Millions Of Kavanaugh Records, But Stay Mum On Biden’s Senate Records..By Mollie  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrats Demanded Millions Of Kavanaugh Records, But Stay Mum On Biden’s Senate Records
After hysterical theatrics demanding records from Brett Kavanaugh's career, Democrats haven't said a word as Biden conceals Senate records.

By Mollie Hemingway
May 1, 2020

The hypocrisy of Democrats, and their media allies, is on prominent display in their handling of sexual assault allegation against Joe Biden versus their treatment of Brett Kavanaugh. Another example of the hypocrisy relates to the demand, or lack thereof, for documents related to the official government work of the two men.

Until they switched at the last minute to Christine Blasey Ford’s allegation, Democrats’ main message and procedural complaint against Kavanaugh was that they needed to review millions of public records from his time of service in the executive branch. It was the basis for their theatrics in the first round of nomination hearings in the Senate Judiciary Committee. At issue was whether these documents were covered by executive privilege, and what kind of precedent it would create to be exchanging these documents between the branches of government. It wasn’t a new argument, but one that rears its head in confirmation battles.

For example, Cory Booker stunned the Senate Judiciary Committee on September 6, 2018, by announcing even before questioning began that he would violate Senate rules by releasing emails that had been marked “committee confidential.” His “Spartacus” moment, as he called it, followed months of battles over how many of documents related to Kavanaugh’s work for the president had to be turned over to the committee.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/01/democrats-demanded-millions-of-kavanaugh-records-but-stay-mum-on-bidens-senate-records/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, ..."=Bill Clinton.  Sounds the same.  BOTH DID.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 11:49:49 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LMAO

You can't have politics without hypocrisy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy