Author Topic: Trump Delivers the 'Perfect' Kill-Shot to Joe Biden on Sexual Assault  (Read 373 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Election 2020
Trump Delivers the 'Perfect' Kill-Shot to Joe Biden on Sexual Assault

By Tyler O'Neil May 02, 2020 4:57 PM EST

After presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden repeatedly condemned sexually assaulting former staffer Tara Reade on Friday, President Donald Trump gave a rather curious response. Trump told Biden to “fight it,” saying he knew what it was like to be falsely accused. In fact, the president even said he was “sticking up for” his Democratic opponent.

Dilbert creator Scott Adams insisted this move was brilliant: a kill-shot “so perfect” no strategist could ever have thought it up – it has the Trump master-touch.

“I would just say to Joe Biden, ‘Just go out and fight it,'” Trump said in a podcast interview with Dan Bongino. “He’s going to have to make his own decision, I’m not going to be telling him what to do. Biden is going to have to go out and fight his own battles.”

Then Trump identified himself with Biden. “I’ve been falsely accused by people that I’ve never even seen, I’ve never even seen many of these people. And some of these people, I met them – zero interest, Okay? Like zero,” the president said.

“And all of a sudden you become a wealthy guy, you’re a famous guy, then you become president, and people just – people that you’ve never seen, that you’ve never heard of make charges. So I guess in a way you could say I’m, I’m sticking up for him,” Trump said of Biden.
“If that’s not the funniest thing you’ve heard in your whole life,” Scott Adams said, laughing.

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/05/02/387677-n387677
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Brilliant!  Keep them guessing.  Killer campaign add against him, and then sympathy.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2020/05/01/rnc-biden-coverup-n2567990
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Speaking just hours after Biden denied everything on Morning Joe, and just several hours after the interview was announced and reported to be an offered denial of 1993 charges, the President urged him to to what he already did.

KILL-SHOT :silly:

That Biden managed to deny it without insulting the whore's repulsive face was a plus.
"And some of these people, I met them – zero interest, Okay? Like zero,” the president said.